Son in ICU - asking for PRAYER

Mason was welcomed into the arms of Jesus last night at about 15 minutes after midnight. He was surrounded by love from many family members and friends, and multitudes of tears.
This is such heartbreaking news, Shannon. I was so hoping/praying that Mason would pull through this. It's very comforting though, knowing that you and so many other loved one's were by Mason's side as he passed peacefully, & that he's no longer suffering & now in God's Loving, Eternal Kingdom.

It's been so touching, seeing so many genuinely wonderful caring people here, come together in support of 1 of our Brother's time of need. May Mason, rest in eternal peace. Amen

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for your loss. I only saw the first post a few minutes ago, and I prayed right away that God give your family and your son strength and wisdom in dealing with this illness, and healing if that is his wish. Then I read all the posts and saw that I was too late. I'm so proud of everyone here who came to your side and prayed for him, and I pray that your family makes it through this trying time with the Lord's love and comfort at your side.

Mason was welcomed into the arms of Jesus last night at about 15 minutes after midnight. He was surrounded by love from many family members and friends, and multitudes of tears. I am holding up much better than I would have guessed, and I know from where that power comes. I will continue to pray the many family members of mine that do not know who Jesus truly is will have their veils removed in order to see and believe the truth.

I am at a loss to adequately express my gratitude for the pricelessly valuable support you all have freely offered - my God bless each and every one of you tenfold your loving blessings towards me and mine.
Shannon & Family,

I am saddened for your loss and my heart broken! But my broken heart is also in celebration knowing that Mason is with Christ, what a tremendous joy to be at the feet of Jesus and in awe of our King's majestic glory and splendor...oh Father, if we could get but a glimpse of your true radiance and just a taste of what Mason and others are in the presence of.

I am truly grateful for hearing about the time you and your family had with Mason and so very grateful for your position with God and desire for others to truly know our risen Savior! I will be lifting you and family up in prayer for strength, peace, and comfort (from His Holy Spirit) during this time of grief and celebration!

Thank you also, for sharing this time with us, and your journey with God and family...it is very genuine and rare these days.

To all reading: (Shannon--thank you for the daily eternal perspective reminder--May each of us not just live empty and hollow lives, but be assured that WE are true disciples of Christ, living according to and obedient to His Word, in fellowship with other believers, and sharing Christ with every breath according to His will! May we know what repentance is and what Christ accomplished on the cross for us!

C.S. Lewis said, "We don't have a soul, we are a soul, but we have a body."

Prayers for you and family Shannon!

Soli Deo Gloria!

Shannon & Family,

I am saddened for your loss and my heart broken! But my broken heart is also in celebration knowing that Mason is with Christ, what a tremendous joy to be at the feet of Jesus and in awe of our King's majestic glory and splendor...oh Father, if we could get but a glimpse of your true radiance and just a taste of what Mason and others are in the presence of.

I am truly grateful for hearing about the time you and your family had with Mason and so very grateful for your position with God and desire for others to truly know our risen Savior! I will be lifting you and family up in prayer for strength, peace, and comfort (from His Holy Spirit) during this time of grief and celebration!

Thank you also, for sharing this time with us, and your journey with God and family...it is very genuine and rare these days.

To all reading: (Shannon--thank you for the daily eternal perspective reminder--May each of us not just live empty and hollow lives, but be assured that WE are true disciples of Christ, living according to and obedient to His Word, in fellowship with other believers, and sharing Christ with every breath according to His will! May we know what repentance is and what Christ accomplished on the cross for us!

C.S. Lewis said, "We don't have a soul, we are a soul, but we have a body."

Prayers for you and family Shannon!

Soli Deo Gloria!
Amen!

Sorry to hear about his passing, but glad he is in good hands. Your faith thru this has been inspiring.

My deepest condolences, Shannon.

Thinking about the both of you on this Glorious CHRISTmas morning, Mason & Shannon. ♥️♥️

I often wonder what Heaven must be like.... When I'm talking to my Mom...... ♥️

I believe Mason's new eternal Kingdom, is more beautiful/peaceful & loving, than anything we can even begin to imagine....

413898944_10226113329239885_8097810353808953436_n.jpg

Back