Soon, We Will Have an Additional Moderator Here at W&SS

I'm in about the same boat as J, except I haven't even seen an RC in person. These have been on my want list for a while so I'm really excited to play with this! :thumbup::cool:

Congratulations to J and Spooky. Post some pics when they arrive. :thumbup:

J Williams,

Great guess my friend! Send me your address and Rock's if you have it. I'll get the knives out ASAP but probably not until later this week because I'll be in and out of town all weekend long.

Thank you again to to all the kind words guys and gals.

J Williams,

They are all boxed up and ready to go out. I'll try to get them out tomorrow. Enjoy amigo!!!

Extremely cool Kevin, this is really awesome. Very excited about it! Was J able to forward my info, or do you need it from me too?

J Williams,

Great guess my friend! Send me your address and Rock's if you have it. I'll get the knives out ASAP but probably not until later this week because I'll be in and out of town all weekend long.

Thank you again to to all the kind words guys and gals.

It's not my address it should be for Spooky...

ROCK6

I sent him ine, and told him brian had yours. Will you might wanna go ahead and send him yours too.....

All set then. I received the E-mail from Brian and am shipping them to those provided tomorrow.

I was just rereading this thread and cracking up. Back to the top for some fun reminicsing...:D

Back