• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Southbend Lathe

If we sell well this weekend and I can get my pickup legal I will PM you to make arrangements

-Page

I had this up for sale last year but decided to keep it.

Well......it's back up for sale at the bargain price of $350.

To be picked up only.

Thanks

That is too bad that it is pickup only...I would, without hesitation, take this if I lived within 500 miles.

Good luck on your sale!

I would urge anyone that lives close to grab this! Great deal!

Bill

I'm interested. PM me your town's name so I can google and see how much it will cost me to pick it up. Thanks.

Chris

Bill, please PM me your address too or put it on the Web site. If it's close enough to me, I'll come get it. Oops, I didn't go to page 2. You're too far away for me.

Hey Bill, i'm interested. Let me know if it's been claimed yet =) And i'm easy driving distance and have a pickup truck. =D (heck I was born in Methuen) When i saw this thread back up at the top a few days ago I didnt look in, as I figured it was just someone necro-bumping a lathe that had long since been sold =)

Justin,

It's still available. I had another guy interested who was supposed to call me but I have not heard from him.

Think that I'd be able to drive up and take a look at it in person? It's probably just what I need (well not need, more like want) Let me know when you're available and I can work around your time, after work is good, saturday's probably fine, although sunday is bad because i've got a thing out in falmouth on the cape.

Think that I'd be able to drive up and take a look at it in person? It's probably just what I need (well not need, more like want) Let me know when you're available and I can work around your time, after work is good, saturday's probably fine, although sunday is bad because i've got a thing out in falmouth on the cape.

Justin,
PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call.

I took a look at the lathe this evening and it's in fantastic shape, unfortunately it's a little bit bigger than I though and just wont fit in the limited shop space i've got on my enclosed porch, so I'm going to have to pass =( For the lathe and cabinet it takes up about a 3 foot deep by 5 foot long space.

Someone local should really pick this up, it's a great deal. Just the set of collet chucks and the 3 and 4 jaw chucks he has are worth the price of the whole machine, it's all wired for forward and reverse on the same switch, with the counter shaft etc, all the gears are in great shape and there, it's everything you need.

Hey Bill, If you don't need it to move this weekend I will take it, I just have to figure out when to drive to Mass to get it. I thought it was long gone by now, but had been considering asking if it had ever sold. I now have a somewhat beat up older version of it that I refurbed and have been kicking myself for letting that one go, now I can stop kicking myself and get you some money.

email sent

-Page

Back