Southeastern Custom Knife Show - Sneak Peek

Now how about some smaller ones in the bright colored burlap or just some smaller ones in that range or smaller with no wood.

Recluse on 5/32 O1 SFT sporting sweet buckeye burl over natural liners with white pinstripe $290

There is an Esquire in 3/32 O1 with od camp micarta over black liners with pinstripe ( can't remeber color, its in the back of the ride) SCANDI ground $265

I know I shouldn't ask but can't help it, are there anymore emerald green left?

No other evergreens.

So this recluse and esquire are the last I am gonna post. Ken needs a break from driving.

Whats still up for grabs
Evergreen burlap Bushfinger
Buckeye Recluse
Od Camo Esquire
Several WAS Knives

Big thanks to Allen for organizing the mobile sale & to Ken for keeping things rolling back to the Forge !

Someone hurry up and buy that Bushfinger before I start thinking I need a spare. hmm since mine is a blueback then technically speaking it's not a duplicate....

Fiddleback on the Road Sundays are the best, Thank you guys!

Here is a small taste of what will be up for grabs! Enjoy! There will be also the debut of the new "Revere", which is a pocket sized addition to the "Patriot" and "Minuteman" family of profiles. The new owner of the first "Bison" has given permission to display the first one at the show for those who attend.

From this picture.

Can you give the detail on the red and green ones in picture. Are they for sale?

The Red Shark has sold, the green is sweet box elder burl. It is 5/32 cpm 154 miniteman, SFt over black liners with yellow pinstripe. $230

Back