Special Edition 2000 wood inlay

So does anyone else out there think that this is one of the best looking knives ever.
personally I can hardly wait to get my hands on one, and will be ordering same as soon as possible.
Great job Chris, beautiful knife.
biggrin.gif
:cool

Yeah, I feel the same way. And of course they look even better in person. I've had my small wood inlay for 2 weeks now. Haven't been able to bring myself to use it yet - still carrying my small plain. Eventually I will, but for now I just fondle it!

Bill

Keith,

You are correct. The 2000 Wood Sebenza is a beautiful knife. I received mine yesterday
smile.gif
For those of you who haven't held one (I hadn't), the wood sticks out farther than I suspected, but it feels very nice in your hand.

To get you fired up about ordering one...
Damascus Wood Sebenza

------------------
David

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper."
Eden Philpots

[This message has been edited by DavidC (edited 07-14-2000).]

Oops! The link changed just as I was attempting to post it for you. Nice knife all the same.

Hey, thats the first 2000 wood inlay Damascus that I have seen. This should mean that mine is on it's way! Better check with Bridget to see how mine is coming.
[This message has been edited by blademan 13 (edited 07-14-2000).]

[This message has been edited by blademan 13 (edited 07-14-2000).]

This is also a 2000 edition. It's hard to see the year date in the photo. Got it a few weeks ago.

View

Maple burl inlay.

P.S. Bridget has been out sick the last few days. Hope she's feeling better soon.
------------------
Dennis Wright
("Have a knife day!")

wrightknife@ixpres.com

[This message has been edited by Dennis Wright (edited 07-14-2000).]

Dennis, you should take another shot of that knife or use a scanner, cause that wood looks to be very nice!

WHAT AM I SAYING...here I am trying to sell my small wood inlay that I just got and there I go oogling that beauty.....man this has to stop!

G2

------------------
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions!"
Take the time to read your Bible Now, don't be left behind...

G2 LeatherWorks

Here is a pic of my 2000 small wood inlay taken on a scanner. The inlay is southwest maple burl.

View

Joe

Joe, I hope my small looks just like yours, but Left Handed.
smile.gif

------------------
RICK - Left Handers Unite

Would you guys just please stop it stop it stop it stop it!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered my small 2000 lefty wood inlay in March and won't get it until maybe late August. Stop sniff sniff it sniff sniff please. I think you guys get together to just rub it in. Someday I'll post the day I get my wood inlay, if I live that long.
rolleyes.gif

Just talked to Bridget today. The wood in my inlay will be curly maple burl. They are cutting the wood now!

Scott, please post some pics when your wood inlay comes in. Hope you get it soon.
biggrin.gif

Regards,

Joe

Thanks everyone, please continue to post as many pictures as possible. I am trying to decide between light and dark wood and your pictures help alot.

Well Keith, since you asked and since these guys talked me into keeping this one, and I thank them from the bottom of my wallet
biggrin.gif
, here is my 1999 Box Elderwood inlay Small Sebenza, a real beauty and a worker to boot!;

alittlewood.jpg

G2

[This message has been edited by Gary W. Graley (edited 07-18-2000).]

Well guys, I'm going mad with envy
smile.gif

I simply CANNOT afford a sebenza, no matter how much i dream. But if i could have but one of those sweet blades, it would be the 2000 wood inlay. Not in damascus, and with a dark wood. I have yet to find a finer looking knife.

James

------------------
The beast we are, lest the beast we become.

I don't have a scanner to post an image of my 2000 small redwood burl inlay. I'll need to work on that.
Just a thought for some of you current and future wood inlay owners out there. Since we can not choose which wood we get, maybe there is a chance that some of us could work out trades if we like someone elses inlay better than ours. I have to say that I like mine as well as anything I've seen out there so far, but you never know...

Bill

Gary,

That is still one of the prettiest pieces of wood I have ever seen come out of CRK. (The others aren't too bad either!)

Michael

------------------
He who has smelt the smoke is never free again...

Gary, I was finally able to get some decent pictures of this beauty. Enjoy. (Please drool off to one side)

View

View

------------------
Dennis Wright
("Have a knife day!")

wrightknife@ixpres.com

[This message has been edited by Dennis Wright (edited 07-23-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Dennis Wright (edited 08-08-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Dennis Wright (edited 08-08-2000).]

Back