• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SPECIAL OFFER for Blade Forums members! Mirror Polished knife sharpening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nevermind, I found that answer:

Advanced Sharpening:
I will sharpen your knife's edge with the full range of Diamond & Ceramic Stones. When done, I will proceed to polish and hone your blade with leather strops and diamond compound to achieve a mirror polish*. The end result is a truly Wicked Sharp Blade that will get attention from anyone who sees it.
*Please note that every blade steel is different and some can not be as highly polished as others within a reasonable amount of time

hey Marcel can you do 7 inch Ka Bar USMC knives withe sharpened swedges? If I have a USMC 7 inch knife without a sharpened swedge can you sharpen it and (not trying to be insulting here) can you sharpen and unsharpened swedge properly (looks factory)? Ive got a mountain of fixed blades that need work. Sent a few fixed blades to some supposedly pro sharpener a year ago and he butchered them. The would all need reprofiling including the swedges. This guy for some reason made everything mirror polished which I never asked for.

Sorry guys, the past month or so have been pretty rough and I didn't have time to read my emails or visit the forum. I apologize to anyone who tried to contact me and would like to extend my buy two get one free advanced sharpening offer to make up for it.
Current turnaround is 5 business days so if you need some knives sharpened let me know!

Regards,
Marcel

Hey Marcel!
Tried e mailing you a few times and they bounced back.
Are you still sharpening??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back