SpecWar...the knife for CQC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eFootage - Searchable Film Clips Archive
... Women Marines march in formation at the Perris Island Marine Base. Soundtrack plays Marine Hymn. An older female Marine officer salutes the new recruits ...
www.efootage.com/clip_list.php?master_id=B979 - 30k - Cached - Similar pages

Military Experiences
... command at a time when recruit training and the drill instructors were under intense scrutiny after the unfortunate "McKean incident" at Perris Island. ...
www.dartmouth.org/classes/57/military.htm - 55k - Cached - Similar pages

North County Times - North San Diego and Southwest Riverside ...
... the San Diego facility and Perris Island in South Carolina. The economic development council argues that Perris Island can't handle all the Marines' ...
www.nctimes.com/articles/2005/ 03/06/news/top_stories/21_43_253_5_05.txt - 48k -

YOU know I had to post this since we are all into looking crap up on the net. I also love how you guys all gang up on people. What is the matter you can't fight your battles for yourself? perhaps the newspaper is not a reputable enough source for this LOL, but there are penty of others. Maybe we all just cannot spell. You guys are internet warriors LMAO.

Google:

314 results for "Perris Island"

134,000 results for "Parris Island"

DazedandConfzed said:
Do people on this board personally know you?

Actually, yes. But that doesn't really matter because you just don't get what this place is all about.

Quiet Storm said:
Actually, yes. But that doesn't really matter because you just don't get what this place is all about.

The last I checked this place was about knife discussions and for the last page or so all you guys who are supposedly loyal members to blade discussions, have done nothing but whine and post a bunch of BS on a perfectly valid discussion thread. Why don't we get back to something that is a relevant topic instead of flaming each other. I mean what the hell? Nice of you to get my post count up there though. Gee thanks for the help. Now I just wish most of it was on productive subjects. Also, and since this board does not seem to be about knives, then why don't you enlighten me as to what it is all about Mr. SuperSoldier!

DazedandConfzed said:
The last I checked this place was about knife discussions and for the last page or so all you guys who are supposedly loyal members to blade discussions, have done nothing but whine and post a bunch of BS on a perfectly valid discussion thread.

You're simply too stupid to notice that other newbies get to ask questions without people telling them that they're idiots. Think about it for a second...maybe it's not our fault. :rolleyes:

Fire for effect HE quick!

Dazed, there is no other spelling for Parris Island. It's the name of the base, not a nickname that can be spelled however you like. Give it up already.

Snake?!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Quiet Storm said:
You're simply too stupid to notice that other newbies get to ask questions without people telling them that they're idiots. Think about it for a second...maybe it's not our fault. :rolleyes:

Yes, and until you came along nobody called me an idiot and I have no idea what your damn problem is. Maybe, its not my fault for being attacked for stupid reasons. Most of my questions have been perfectly valid. So maybe asking about the damn SpecWar was stupid to you or bringing up the fact that it is an ok knife and bringing to light to people that this is not a knife used for cutting and slicing was stupid. Please forgive me o mighty solider! If you are trying to run me off you can forget it. I am not leaving.

DazedandConfzed said:
Yes, and until you came along nobody called me an idiot and I have no idea what your damn problem is. Maybe, its not my fault for being attacked for stupid reasons.

You might want to consider reading this thread in its entirety again...

DazedandConfzed said:
So maybe asking about the damn SpecWar was stupid to you or bringing up the fact that it is an ok knife and bringing to light to people that this is not a knife used for cutting and slicing was stupid.

Actually no, that didn't annoy me at all. Why would such a question bother me? It was grounds for discussion. Although the way it was presented was already a bit suspicious.

DazedandConfzed said:
If you are trying to run me off you can forget it. I am not leaving.

Don't worry, if you keep up acting the way you do, I'm sure that a moderator will show you the door soon enough.
Maybe not today or next week, but some day more people will recognize your fake identity and ban your ass. And I'll be there to laugh.

I can almost always sense which guys will be banned in the foreseeable future after they've made a dozen posts or so. A recent example: I already expected that acolonelofcorn would be banned when he made his first couple of posts here.

Quiet Storm said:
Google:

314 results for "Perris Island"

134,000 results for "Parris Island"

Results 1 - 10 of about 271,000 for perris Island. (0.03 seconds

Quiet Storm said:
You might want to consider reading this thread in its entirety again...

Actually no, that didn't annoy me at all. Why would such a question bother me? It was grounds for discussion. Although the way it was presented was already a bit suspicious.

Don't worry, if you keep up acting the way do, I'm sure that a moderator will show you the door soon enough.
Maybe not today or next week, but some day more people will recognize your fake identity and ban your ass. And I'll be there to laugh.

I can almost always sense which guys will be banned in the foreseeable future after they've made a dozen posts or so. A recent example: I already expected that acolonelofcorn would be banned when he made his first couple of posts here.

Whatever! I am not going to go read this thread in its entirety because most of it is BS. I do not have to prove to you or anyone else that I have been there. You can believe what you want to believe, I could really care less. Later.

DazedandConfzed said:
Results 1 - 10 of about 271,000 for perris Island. (0.03 seconds

Try putting them in "" for accurate results... :rolleyes:

The way you are searching just lists sites where the words "perris" and "island" can be found - not necessarily connected with each other.

Man, I'm tired of explaining you even the simplest things.

UCMG - Richard P. Mungo, DDS, MSD, MSEd.
... Internship:, United States Navy, Perris Island Marine Corps Depot [SC], 1971-72. Internship:, United States Navy, USS Grand Canyon, Newport [RI], ...
www.ucmg.org/physician/rmungo_frame.html - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

ITS 1980 - Topic Powered by Infopop
... i guess i just thought thats perris island. i don't know if it made us better Marines or not,the guys these days seem to be kicking ***,maybe it still ...
forums.military.com/eve/ubb.x/ a/tpc/f/6261946761/m/42400921713/r/11600961713 - 76k - Cached - Similar pages

Sorry for being so stupid Mr. QuietStorm! Again, I am sorry for not being God's gift to mankind!

http://www.marines.com/enlisted_marines/recruittraining.asp?format=flash

Recruit Training is conducted at one of the two Marine Corps Recruit Depots (MCRD). Training for all female recruits and male recruits from the eastern half of the country is conducted at MCRD Parris Island, S.C., while male recruits from the western portion of the country train at MCRD San Diego, CA.

Contact your local Marine recruiter for more info if you are interested. :cool:

Quiet Storm said:

A bit OT, but did acoc get banned here? He's been posting over on the SRKW site, but quite well behaved so far. Just curious.

Rob

Lil Timmy said:
http://www.marines.com/enlisted_marines/recruittraining.asp?format=flash

Recruit Training is conducted at one of the two Marine Corps Recruit Depots (MCRD). Training for all female recruits and male recruits from the eastern half of the country is conducted at MCRD Parris Island, S.C., while male recruits from the western portion of the country train at MCRD San Diego, CA.

Contact your local Marine recruiter for more info if you are interested. :cool:

Yes, I know how it works but thank you for pointing that out.

wetdog1911 said:
A bit OT, but did acoc get banned here? He's been posting over on the SRKW site, but quite well behaved so far. Just curious.

Yup, he's been banned. Do a search on his nickname to get the details.

DazedandConfzed said:
Yes, I know how it works but thank you for pointing that out.

He showed you how the Marine Corps spells Parris Island. :rolleyes:

^^^I don't think he has rooted out Jack. Just because I suposedly mispelled a name incorrectly doesn't mean jack. That is like me saying that you do not own a Nissan 350Zbecause you spelled Nissan as Nisan instead of the correct spelling Nissan. Just because I spelled it incorrectly does not mean anything. Hell, there are people in my hometown that still don't spell the name of our city correctly and these are people that have been living there most of their lives. Why don't you try asking some legitimate questions to prove this crap, instead of playing spelling games. I would like to know how this proves jack. Someone please elaborate.

In training, I'm sure you learned some kind of survival skills, right? Screw MRE's... the way we really do it is crawl on our stomaches and kill spiders and snakes for food with our CQC knife. Because of noise/light discipline, you cant make any fire so we gotta eat them raw. Thats just the way I was trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back