Important Info! Spring BeckerWest 2022, April 21-24

I’m down to just packing up knives and clothes. Hopefully I’ll get on the road early in the morning. I also loaded up some wood from work for carving and chopping and of course burning 😎 See y’all real soon!!!!

Got home and cleaned up!
It was great seeing you all again and had a blast hanging out.
The competitions were great. The food was great.
Big THANKS to Ka-bar for the box of prizes.
I got more pics this time so I’ll try and post a bunch more tonight.

Ls9cCsY.jpg

vqjP1nE.jpg

Za9KEup.jpg

nHZd43d.jpg

4jm4fDs.jpg

ipUcxmB.jpg

0eEExsD.jpg

Last edited:
That’s funny. I even checked the picture after I took it and didn’t even notice I wasn’t in it. Haha!

Competition Saturday was a whole lot of fun. Up fist was knife throwing. Three throws for one point each. Faler, Ryan, and Awesome-O placed 1-2-3.

6YfHtv3.jpg

knLywA4.jpg

Next up was the head to BB gun challenge. First to knock off all 3 cans moves to the next round. Conor, Hurley, and Danny showed us how it was done!

hXLD7cY.jpg

0yZoCHg.jpg

Then we had the chopping contest. I think Bill Siegle’s knife went through in one swing because he was done in like 3 seconds!! He left Pease, me, and Hurley in the dust…

FalWKfN.jpg

omsOzlX.jpg

Finishing up the day was a fairly challenging fire starting event. Competitors were issued 2 strike anywhere matches on this windy day and could use one knife. First to burn the string wins. On go we had to forage our own fire making material and were given a 60 second penalty if we needed another match. Faler took first, I took 2nd, and Danny finished 3rd.

BKDWdKk.jpg

bMYco5p.jpg

Again, this was another great gathering.
Thank you Ka-bar for the box of goods!
Thank you Awesome-O for the chainsaw, breakfasts, and cooking that prime rib.
Thanks Pease for the tri-tip dinner. So good.
Thanks Faler for the world-class quesadillas!
And thanks to all for chipping in and making this a great weekend. I had a blast!

Back