spy capsules

I love the idea of a good aluminum capsule to be worn around the neck
holding emergency painkillers, currency, matches etc. but aside from
the one sold at Triple Aught Design, does anyone else sell them?

I've seen something similar in the Herrington catalouge, and occaisionally at the local pharmacy, where they are the same size as a vial of nitroglycerin tabs. Hope this helps.

i think spy capsulesare a great idea. i still wanna get some, but the parental units won't have me ordering off the internet for a while now.

okay, i admit it, i just posted to show off my new custom avatar. thanks, dan!

Cool avatar! :cool:

How about ordering by snailmail? I think you can do that with any of the web dealers, and some of them have paper catalogs.

There have waterproof bags in canoeing stores, big ones and wallet-size ones. Maybe you could wear a waterproof wallet around your neck with a little more stuff in it. Or you could get a money belt -- I think some of them are fully waterproof.

Or buy some copper tubing and two end caps -- available at any hardware store in varied sizes. They sell flex tubing by the foot and if you ask them to they'll cut a couple of inches off the coil, any length you want, and charge you for a whole foot (which you won't have to mortgage the house to pay for). If you're not a knot-tying expert you could plug one end with a dowel and put a screw eye in it.

Spy Capsules

$2.50 for the small capsules ... $5.00 for the large. $2.50 for shipping in the US.

I am sorry guys ... I guess I need to update that baby site, I did it in 5 seconds.

Edit:
*Just Updated the site!

Hey, Ryan,

I tried to send you mail once on those, but I don't know what happened. OK. I can see from your site what you have in stock, but can you give us some (even rough) idea of the interior dimensions of the capsules? Your price drop makes them even more attractive, but I have no idea from the description whether they are really thick and sturdy with very little interior space, or paper-thin and fragile or somewhere in between. Can you add a little bit of description, please.

Thanks.

Paul

Not sure which one I have but I think it is the smaller one...

They are very sturdy and there is no way I could crush one squeezing it and it would take some good effort with pliers. Dimensions:

OAL: 1.75" (Just under 2" with keyring hole)
Interior long tube: 1.25" depth x .50" diameter
Interior cap: .50" depth x about 3/8" diameter

Very tightly machined with good fit between thread and cap along with ring provided makes it very waterproof... Add some silicone to the thread and there is no way for water to get in.

I use mine for doggie ID tags and carry one on a keychain for whatevers... Cash sticks in there well along with meds or a few small diamonds. You know, the essentials! ;)

Shawn

Ryan, today was the first time I've seen the butane lantern and they're already discontinued?:( As a gadget freak I am really bummed.
What happened to them?

One of those items that looks really really cool, but people would only buy 1 0r 2 of a month.

I don't even have one myself now. =(

Oh well.

Ryan

Ryan, I hate to be a pain here, but I've done several searches to try to find the mini lantern and no luck. Do you know of anyone else that has them?

Thanks,

GD

Sorry to say, unless you can find someone I sold one to, you are not going to find one.

Someone re-sold one that I sold them a couple of months back, haven't seen one on the market since.

I can try to dig up some info though on anyone else that might have some tucked away.

The only problem if I do find someone else, they will be selling it at full retail. $60. I would just be giving you their contact info.

Thanks,

Ryan

Now I know why they got rid of them. I think I was the only one that actually re-sold them ... still trying.

oooooh! I've gotta get me one of them capsule! Just too cool man! :D

Sam

Try this web page.
epill_1677_1152774

epill_1677_1350470

Or this this
21gm.jpg

Back