Spydecos and a Strider PT FS

ALL KNIVES ARE SOLD AND SHIPPED!!!

Spyderco Caly3 that was shortened a hair under 3"(so it's legal in most areas) and sharpened by Tom Krein. It hasn't been carried. $90 Edit- Price drop $75 see post below for reason

06ba2eee.jpg

Spyderco Cat $40 shipped. carried once or twice and sharpened when recieved because it came dull. I used a DMT aligner kit so it's not all tore up.

Spyderco Urban Wharncliffe $45 shipped. Carried a few times it was dropped so a small piece of the tip is missing.

9f343798.jpg

Spyderco UKPK Black G10 Leaf Blade $60 has been carried and sharpened on DMT aligner kit.

c7e9c872.jpg

Spyderco Sage1 that was modified by STR and wave feature put on $50

Strider PT CC $250 digi camo black g10. It has a lowrider clip made by STR and he also fixed the sharpening job Strider did. Blade is a little of center and STR also had to fix the exposed blade tip left by Strider.

All prices include shipping usps priority PP only and CONUS only.

I will try to get some pictures up tonight.

Trades I'd be interested in would be Buck Waimea ,BG42 Mnandi or BG42 Small Sebenza all would have to be in good decent condition.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
EDIT: Urban still up for sale. For some reason I thought the Urban's blade length was 3 inches; it's 2.5. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Pics

2295f29c.jpg

39a2c389.jpg

c92aa227.jpg

259cd2f0.jpg

Sage1

0c9bf608.jpg

f0f46c3c.jpg

Urban Tip

d790c382.jpg

Still have to do the Caly 3 but that's next.

Last edited:
Interested in the Caly 3. Please post pics if possible. Will pay via Paypal.

Pic above in original post

I dropped the price to $75 because apparently it must have gotten banged around in Tom's shop because there are some scratches on the 420j steel but that is common and there is a bur on a good portion of the edge.

Last edited:
More for sale

black tanto mini grip $50 carried never used

04b56dc4.jpg

Emerson cqc13 SPF $80 carried twice never used

1cc8ca78.jpg

Spydercard $60 used by previous owner but in good condition

a85200fd.jpg

Last edited:
Back