Spyderco Folders...all NIB

Price drops on all...

This is pretty frustrating...these have all been priced lower than low street for quite awhile...it's hard to believe no one buys these models...perhaps unless they're given away?

Is there a problem with belief here? You can check my iTrader ratings. All of these really are mint NIB and in perfect condition, no different than if bought from an actual knife store...actually, if bought here probably in better shape than if ordered somewhere else online because I package well when I ship...

Oh well...

Thanks...

Ray :)

Hi Ray, Back again. I purchased the Black on Black Military, now I am here to pick up the zdp 189 endura. I was looking for a para milli but I kept looking back at this one. The Milli I got from you was in perfect condintion, and the shipping was quick and packaging top notch. Thanks again and I will buy this one if you accept my offer of 70+ 5 for shipping? thanks again

Hi Ray, Back again. I purchased the Black on Black Military, now I am here to pick up the zdp 189 endura. I was looking for a para milli but I kept looking back at this one. The Milli I got from you was in perfect condintion, and the shipping was quick and packaging top notch. Thanks again and I will buy this one if you accept my offer of 70+ 5 for shipping? thanks again

Thanks, Bull Winkle...I acknowledge your "I'll Take It". E-mail is on the way to you. Endura is SOLD Pending Funds to you...

Thanks again,

Edit: The Endura is SOLD!

Last edited:
Price drops on all...

This is pretty frustrating...these have all been priced lower than low street for quite awhile...it's hard to believe no one buys these models...perhaps unless they're given away?

Is there a problem with belief here? You can check my iTrader ratings. All of these really are mint NIB and in perfect condition, no different than if bought from an actual knife store...actually, if bought here probably in better shape than if ordered somewhere else online because I package well when I ship...

Oh well...

Thanks...

http://www.greatknivesgreatprices.com/servlet/StoreFront

Problem with great knives great prices is you can brag all you want about the great price, and what a great knife it is, except you will never get it:rolleyes:

Problem with great knives great prices is you can brag all you want about the great price, and what a great knife it is, except you will never get it:rolleyes:

It's not a question of bragging or anything else apart from the reality that the knives I'm selling are no different than those sold at any retail knife outlet...obviously, to believe that requires a level of trust, which is why we use iTrader ratings.

No one bombards their favorite retail knife store with lower offers or expects something for nothing from them...plus I just happen to find it frustrating because I know the condition of the knives I'm selling, what I paid for them, and what they currently sell for elsewhere.

Obviously I should have spelled it out, but anyone purchasing one of my knives is free to return it for a refund if not satisfied, just like from any knife store.

And the fact remains that many do sell at these prices (great or not)...but you certainly are under no obligation to avail yourself of them.

Thanks for the advice,

Last edited:
Back