Spyderco Military 2

Anybody waiting for a black blade Military 2? Always kinda wanted a camo scale Spyderco and I think the black blade hardware looks great on it
Hopefully AWT makes some liner delete aluminum scales for the military 2! Blue titanium with black blade/hardware would be fantastic

I saw a couple customer reviews on KC mentioning blade play and uncentered blades on the Military2. Are these common issues with this knife? All the original Militaries I’ve owned were spot-on perfect.

A fluted titanium Military 2 would be a dream come true. I've long thought that the original fluted ti Military was one of the most beautiful Spydies ever made and I bought two even though I'm left-handed. A new one that has the more ambi-friendly compression lock and 4-way clip options would be an instant purchase.
Hopefully AWT makes some liner delete aluminum scales for the military 2! Blue titanium with black blade/hardware would be fantastic

I saw a couple customer reviews on KC mentioning blade play and uncentered blades on the Military2. Are these common issues with this knife? All the original Militaries I’ve owned were spot-on perfect.
Just looked up those reviews, not very confidence inspiring..

Just looked up those reviews, not very confidence inspiring..
I agree. I watched a few reviews on YT too but there was no mention of these issues. Spyderco does have a good track record. Maybe those were just a few isolated incidents.

With the Military2 here , does this mean the original Military will be phased out soon?

I dont care what anyone says…. The Military is one of the top folders anyone can buy. Liner lock and single position clip are perfect on it.

The M2 is gonna be great but I am still an OG C36 man.

I dont care what anyone says…. The Military is one of the top folders anyone can buy. Liner lock and single position clip are perfect on it.

I agree 100%.

I agree 100%.

Same here. I do plan to snag an S90V variant of this Para XL ;) everybody is taking about, but I doubt it will replace any of my 'real' Millies anytime soon

Same here. I do plan to snag an S90V variant of this Para XL ;) everybody is taking about, but I doubt it will replace any of my 'real' Millies anytime soon
I’m a sucker for S90V. Sign me up.

Funny because thats the one i am waiting for as well

Back