How To Spyderco Para 3 Centering

Hi Spydie friends. I am kind of new to spyderco and I have recently got my third spyderco which is a Para3. I love everythig of the knfie except for a slightly bit of off centering as you can see from the photo. I tried everything I can do to fix it but no luck. It was in red loctite and I has been fighting a bit with it and scratching/stripping slightly some screws but still couldn't get the tip center perfectly. I would like to see for your advise and see if this level of off center (like a hair) being within normal allowance or not? If it is in the acceptance range I will live with it otherwise I will seek for fixes. I bough it online and I am overseas so sending it back is a big big hassle. Your advise please. Thanks.

As you can see from the pics below. The blade is a hair tilt to the clip side. Very slightly but still observable. What do you think?

That comfortably falls well within my range of what I would consider perfectly acceptable. I wish the Benchmade I recently bought was even half as centred as that.

Very true. BM could easily take a note from Spyderco on centering and fit/finish.

Mine is about like that as well, I think it might be due to pressure from the compression lock, but I honestly have no idea. Use it and love it!

Back