• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Spyderco Southard, Hogue EX-04 3.5, Black Bear Guardian

Got a few for sale. I ship to USA residents. Paypal G&S only. Not interested in trades at the moment. Prices include shipping and fees. Reply to the thread or PM if you want one or more. Thank you for looking!

Spyderco Southard. Hasn't seen much use, opened some mail with it. Flips great, perfect detent and rock solid lockup at about 50% contact. Blade is factory sharp, never sharpened and centered. Overall in excellent condition. Comes with box and paper/packaging. Price is SPF.

Hogue EX-04 with 3.5 inch blade, blue G-Mascus G10 handle. Has not been used, carried or sharpened. Factory edge is razor sharp, near mirror edge. Locks up solid via button lock. Has fantastic ergos, I just never carried it because it is right side tip down carry only. Blade is centered. Comes with box and packaging. Asking $130.

Last is a Black Bear Knives Guardian. CPM S30V blade, dark green/bluish G10 handles, black G10 opening disk/thumb ramp. There isn't much info about this knife, I don't know if Black Bear Knives is still making knives anymore. I am the second owner, purchased years ago from another member, it has only seen light use. In good used condition, does not appear to have been sharpened. Blade has a modified chisel grind, tanto shaped and is very sharp. Locks via steel spring bar (there are no liners) and locks tight. 3.5 blade, 8 inches overall. Steel heat anodized pocket clip was a gold color but is faded to a gold/blue. Because the G10 is smooth this knife waves open out of the pocket well with the opening disk acting as a wave (like Emerson). Would make a great user or self defense knife. I do not have a box or packaging for this one. Asking SPF.
knives 1.jpg
knives 2.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in southard but question first, is it just lighting or is the first 1/3rd of the blade look stained or something?

Back