• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco - various, Benchmade, Mnandi

New knives added 12/11 at bottom of this post

I accept payment via paypal and will ship to contiguous 48 United States via USPS with insurance and delivery confirmation. I have the box for all of these unless otherwise noted. Please say "I'll take ____" in this thread.

Buck Hartsook - not available

Spyderco Meerkat SE - $40
This knife is in excellent shape. Very lightly used. A little bit of side-to-side and vertical play when open; has been there since it was new.

Spyderco Delica 3 SE - $35 SOLD
This knife is like-new. A couple small scratches on clip and barrel bolt.

Spyderco Native CF - $100
Light use. Minimal vertical play. Blade not quite centered, but close. See pic. I sharpened this one to narrow edge angle a bit. Bevel is large, and tallest toward rear of blade (see pic). Factory grind was a bit uneven. Knife is sharp. Some marks on tang from opening and closing.

Spyderco Tasman Salt PE - $35 SOLD
Light use. I will include the pocket clip as well. Factory edge has been touched up with ceramics and is sharp.

Lum and Volpe-

BM Dark Star and Mnandi

Lum

Chris Reeve Mnandi with Box Elder burl - withdrawn
This one is like new. I think I opened some mail and carried it clipped to my shirt pocket a couple times. Decided I like small Seb better for my CRK carry. Great looking wood. New-style clip and nail-nick.

Benchmade Mini Dark Star 885-08/00 August Knife of the Month - $100
Light use. I did a pretty serious re-beveling on this one (see pics). Factory edge was obtuse, thick, dull. I re-beveled and it is not the prettiest, but the knife cuts much better. Sharp. Tall bevel, especially on non-mark side, with some scratches above main bevel from sharpening. ATS-34, Elishewitz design.

Spyderco Lum tanto grey G-10 - $165 SOLD
Light use. I touched up the convex edge tanto portion of blade with DMT diamonds and stropping. Retains the convex edge. I improved the factory tip sharpness a little, but this tip portion is not as sharp as the rest of the blade. Blade is not quite centered when closed (see pic) but not far off. No rubbing.

Spyderco Volpe - $110 SOLD
Light use. Minimal scratches. Still has factory edge and most of sharpness.

Spyderco Atlantic Salt PE - $40 SOLD
Light use, excellent condition. Factory edge and most of sharpness.

Benchmade 921 Switchback - $100
Light use, excellent condition. I don't see any scratches. Factory edge and most of sharpness.

Centofante 3 - not available

Added 12/11:

Spyderco S - $45
I have sharpened this one and it is sharp. Knife is in excellent condition. I don't see any scratches. Very light use.

Spyderco Spin Etched - $35 SOLD
Maybe used once or twice and then sat in the box for over 4 years; like-new. I have another Spin that is my user. Lock-bar is most of the way across the tang, and was like this right out-of-the-box (see pic). If it is anything like my Cricket, where the lock-bar was hitting the opposite handle right out of the box, it will never be an issue.

CRKT M16-01T Titanium - $35
Very light use. I sharpened this one and narrowed the edge a bit. Sharper than factory. I don't see any scratches on the titanium handle. Knife flips open very easily/smoothly. Lock-up is early; left-of-center of tang (see pic).

Spyderco Kopa CF - $100 SOLD
Like-new. Never used. It has been taken out of box to look at. 1 of 600 CF Kopas.

Spyderco Baby Goddard - $45
Burgundy micarta, combo edge. Like-new, never used. Taken out of box to look at. Blade is not centered when closed, appears to be touching micarta handle when closed (no liners), but not serious rubbing. Slight vertical play when open (not unusual).

Baby Goddard:

CRKT and Spin:

Last edited:
If you're still selling the Kopa, I'll take it. Email sent as well.

Back