Spydercos Many Rare< Discontinued

BTTT corkies some prices lowered for you fence sitters...

I'm going to be out of the office for a few hours this afternoon. I have to go break the knees of this young college basketball star. Too bad too he was a NBA hopeful..but he should not have borrowed money from my employers..oh well tough break kid...there is a wheelchair league I'm told.

seriously email me if you want one..

Ren

Ren,

Just to let you know that Devilki is a good guy, he's a good friend of mine.
I know him well. And I vouch his honestly and integrity.

Best,
Santi.

EDIT for more info:
The reason Devilki didn't tell you on the first place, that he's in Thailand, is because he intended for you to ship those knives to his friend who lives in USA.
Pat is a REAL preson, though he's not active on BFC, he's a respect member on USN, and his user-name is Slydlok. He's a good friend of Devilki.
Chalermchai is also a real preson, he stays in Hawaii. And his user-name in BFC is ktk.

Hope this helps.
:)

BTTT FOR THE EASTER WEEKEND..BUY YOUR SELF A KNIFE FOR UNDER THE EASTER TREE OR WHATEVER..OR I WILL SHOW UP AT YOUR HOUSE AND HIDE A EASTER EGG SOMEWHERE ON YOUR PERSON WHERE YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE A PROCTOLOGIST REMOVE IT!!!! :D :foot:

36.HOWARD VIELE II (smaller version of original) (C97BMP) numbered # 038 PE, Black Micarta, VG-10, asking $95NOW $85

Is it Ok for $85 with PayPal? If Yes, please provide with PayPal information.
Will pay right away.
Thanks!

WhyNot said:
36.HOWARD VIELE II (smaller version of original) (C97BMP) numbered # 038 PE, Black Micarta, VG-10, asking $95NOW $85

Is it Ok for $85 with PayPal? If Yes, please provide with PayPal information.
Will pay right away.
Thanks!

my paypal is same as my email address..please add 3% for paypal fee also

thank you..

Ren

Payment to my hand in 2 days! Just as described. Good stuff. You can trust this guy. I have another on the way!:D Thanks Ren.....steeldust

steeldust said:
Payment to my hand in 2 days! Just as described. Good stuff. You can trust this guy. I have another on the way!:D Thanks Ren.....steeldust

Your welcome

thanks for the kind words..enjoy the blade..

Ren

Back