Status on Rampage?

Handled one locally over here :D

Just the price was more than 200 USD asking for it. :thumbdn:

Grinds are SWEEEEEET, fit and finish is flawless :cool:
Nicely balanced, the grip was fine for my hand. Checked the sheath, well, its not a custom kydex, but molded FRN /zytel?/ but fits the job nicely. I didnt realise any strong rattling when in the sheath. Accompanied by a big /IIRC/ Tek-Lok.
Honestly, this one is in the TOP3 for 08 season for now. :D

Handled one locally over here :D

Just the price was more than 200 USD asking for it. :thumbdn:

Grinds are SWEEEEEET, fit and finish is flawless :cool:
Nicely balanced, the grip was fine for my hand. Checked the sheath, well, its not a custom kydex, but molded FRN /zytel?/ but fits the job nicely. I didnt realise any strong rattling when in the sheath. Accompanied by a big /IIRC/ Tek-Lok.
Honestly, this one is in the TOP3 for 08 season for now. :D

thanks for the review Jano :thumbup:

Lol, I'm not that keen about injection sheath either, I definitely would pay €20 more for a proper kydex sheath.

You're welcome, I thought it would be as big as the other fixed bowie I got from Böker (Magnum). You know what, this is Böker Plus :D

Check out my CLB collection thread, pix!!!

thanks for the review Jano :thumbup:

no probs mate :D

Cant wait to get mine, just have to wait till they are at US, because thats cheaper for me as to buy locally from a normal shop.. :rolleyes:

Definitely worth the money.:thumbup:

This looks neat. I hope the price is reasonable in the states....

MSRP is $129 for the states, lucky bastards. "We" here, have to pay €129 here, but I don't :D:D:D

PS. It has come to my attention that on the German Böker site are more items listed than in the English site.

Can't wait to try this one out. I always lusted after a custom version from RJ, so now I can have the next best thing.

Back