Steingass ala Pavarotti

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen:

I thought I'd try something a little different to showcase some of my recent works. Plus, you get to see a few seconds of the old Warhorse in action. All comments welcome.

V/R,

TK

I'm watching the video and my wife walks in behind me and says, "Is that what you guys do? Play opera music to make us think you have culture, when you're really just looking at knives?" Busted again.

I'm watching the video and my wife walks in behind me and says, "Is that what you guys do? Play opera music to make us think you have culture, when you're really just looking at knives?" Busted again.

Tell your wife that the knife is deep seated in culture and one of man's oldest tools :D

Very cool Tim, the Walrus vest fighter and the Musk ox take down are two of my favorite knives.

Sheesh. Geez Tim, with those cannons as arms who needs a power hammer! :eek:

Good stuff. Your 'stock' is solid and rising. I look forward to seeing your future projects. Props!

Sheesh. Geez Tim, with those cannons as arms who needs a power hammer! :eek:

Good stuff. Your 'stock' is solid and rising. I look forward to seeing your future projects. Props!

Haha Coop - those cannons are for show only - it's the hands that do all the work!:)

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen:

I thought I'd try something a little different to showcase some of my recent works. Plus, you get to see a few seconds of the old Warhorse in action. All comments welcome.

V/R,

TK

What an outstanding video showcasing MY BIG BROTHER'S skill and craftsmanship. A sister could not be prouder!

Back