Steve @ Coal Creek Forge: Ordering a 'hawk

My apologies for posting this instead of finding some other method of reaching you. I did try to send an email to you, but I don't think that it went through. That was about a week ago. I'd like to go ahead and order a 'hawk with a specific design. Do you have the time to do this for me? I need it in about a month for a section hike.

Thanks

P.S. In the future, I won't use this forum to contact one person if the mods find it unacceptable. Please let me know.

I'm new to hawks and ordering from Steve as well, but I think email is the preferred method of communication. I emailed Steve yesterday and got a response within a few hours. In all, we've gone back and forth about 3 times since yesterday around lunch. In other words, communication has been excellent. I'm not sure how frequently Steve checks in on this forum, so I'd resend your email in the meantime.

My apologies for posting this instead of finding some other method of reaching you. I did try to send an email to you, but I don't think that it went through. That was about a week ago. I'd like to go ahead and order a 'hawk with a specific design. Do you have the time to do this for me? I need it in about a month for a section hike.

Thanks

P.S. In the future, I won't use this forum to contact one person if the mods find it unacceptable. Please let me know.

I sent Steve an email telling him about your post. You`ll enjoy doing business with Steve, he`s a great guy and makes great hawks.

Regards

Robin

My ear's have been Burning all day now i know why,best everybody talk's about me and leave's some other poor schmuck alone that's trying to do something :eek:
tenkara you can send me a PM or try an e-mail again,i'm in and out of the house all day long until 6 or 7 cst in the evening

Personally, I think that Steve's magic is starting to slip. I made a custom order 5 days ago and it still hasn't arrived. I really wouldn't recommend placing an order, and canceling all existing orders, until this issue is resolved.

Once my Precious's are safely in my hands I'll notify everyone that the problem has been resolved, and business can proceed as usual.

:rolleyes:

;)

We have to keep that boy (good old)) busy to keep him outta trouble.:D

Regards
Robin

Personally, I think that Steve's magic is starting to slip. I made a custom order 5 days ago and it still hasn't arrived. I really wouldn't recommend placing an order, and canceling all existing orders, until this issue is resolved.

Once my Precious's are safely in my hands I'll notify everyone that the problem has been resolved, and business can proceed as usual.

:rolleyes:

;)
They're in the work's Duzzy,somewhere or was that someone else's order,hmm got me wondering where i left my coloring book and craola's now

I`m tryin to figure out how I can get one of those spikes like you made for Chris, that`s a Real pretty hawk.

All the business is a sign of your quality, looks good on you.

Regards

Robin

We have to keep that boy (good old)) busy to keep him outta trouble.:D

Regards
Robin

You Sirrah, are not enabling me; which in turn does nothing to further my condition. Know that you make me sad to the very depths of my soul.

:p

You Sirrah, are not enabling me; which in turn does nothing to further my condition. Know that you make me sad to the very depths of my soul.

:p

I fear your condition is know as hawkitis for which there is no know cure, so there is really no reason for me to try to enable you:D:D:D:D it`s a hopeless case.:(

Regards

Robin

All this time this forum has been around and I did not know about it. Thanks for letting me in on the secret Robin!

Chris

Welcome Chris, glad you joined up, great folks here and lots of hawks to drool over.

Best regards

Robin

Back