Strictily PICTURES of your WALLETS!!!

You need to ask your brother how he likes his key tag!:D

I know, I was about to give Dave a hard time. I can't say anything to my brother because he slipped a 5 in the wallet. He said it was bad luck to gift a wallet without any cash in it.:D

Anyone else notice how many bladeforums people have empty wallets? I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Any pics of a small wallet (Id picture one) with holding say 7 or more bills in it?

Hope this helps!

7 Bills
0102112208.jpg

7 Bills fit completely inside the middle pocket.
0102112209a.jpg

15 Bills
0102112213.jpg

15 Bills slightly stick out and is a bit harder to fully conceal.
0102112213a.jpg

I've got about 2 weeks of carry time on my medium wallet so far, and I'm loving it. It needs to loosen up on my credit cards a bit, but that will come with time.

Lousy cellphone shot, but the wallet still looks good! :D
attachment.php

Looking at getting a new wallet and stuck between Carbon Black and Dark Coffee Brown anybody have a pic of both?

Last edited:
Hmm...

I was also key chainless. Maybe next time :(
Pics of my wallet on the way...

Perhaps I was to quick to speak?
I was under the impression they were complementary considering I did not pay for one yet received. I did buy 2 products so perhaps that enticed the freebie. haha

I'm stuck between dark coffee brown bifold and the tobacco color. The coffee brown color looks really nice especially after they are broken in. Any pics of a well worn tobacco color bifold wallet?

Wow. I've been carrying a Spec-Ops brand T.H.E. wallet full size for over 10 years. After looking at these I am seriously considering retiring it.

Back