• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strider SNG, SMF, DB-L, Bowie, Emerson CQC7, Commander, Raven

Liu Kang

BANNED
Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
Prices are if paying with a bank account or money in paypal only through the personal tab or money order. If you are paying with a credit card through paypal, there will be a 5% added to the amount. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email liukang187@yahoo.com and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

New thread moved to: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8056774#post8056774

Mick Strider Custom AR Concealed Carry Framelock - Nightmare Grind Tiger Stripe S30V, Concealed Carry Black G10 And Titanium, Mick Strider's signature on the blade. This will come with a green nylon pouch. $1200

Strider SMF Ranger Green Tiger Tatical Folder - BLADE SIZE: 4" - TOTAL SIZE: 9" - CLOSED SIZE: 5 1/4" - BLADE MATERIAL: Stainless S30-V Steel with Tiger Stripe Finish - HANDLE: Textured Ranger Green G-10 on One side and Heat Flamed Titanium on the Clip Side - WEIGHT: 6.0 oz. - Brand New! Never used or carried, not a scratch on it. The was professional sharpened. - Traded
Strider SNG Ranger Green Tiger Tatical Folder
Stonewashed Stainless S30-V Steel
Textured Ranger Green G-10 on One side and Heat Flamed Titanium on the Clip Side
Never used or carried, not a scratch on it.
[BTraded[/B]

Last edited:

Exclusive Mick Strider design Bowie #19
Blade: S30v from 1/4" stock!
Handle: Black G-10 interlocking handle
Tang: Full
Sheath: Eagle nylon sheath
Blade Length: 11"
Over all Length: 16 1/8" Tip to the end of the handle
Knife Style: Fixed Combat
This is Strider largest knife to date and first pure "Bowie"! Very light for it's size with the longer narrower blade! Long flat ground with a little filed grooves on the back spine and a blood groove on the top. The handle is the same as the Spaniard! It weighs 16 1/8 ounces but being so long it does not feel it!
I was told there were only ever 53 ever made and this is the biggest knife Strider has ever made. The edge is still sharp and has not been sharpened and is as the same when it was made. At mint as the day it was made!
$650

New in Box, Emerson Raven A SFS Green Handles
This comes with the box, and Warranty
EMERSON Knives Inc. USA 2001
$140

Brand New Benchmade BM970ST
This was a collabration between Benchmade and Emerson. This is a super rare one with the titanium blade. I got this brand new but I didn't like the blade when it was closed so I sent this back to Lifesharp where they adjusted it so now it lines up perfectly centered when close. This has the paperwork from the adjustment. This comes with a Benchmade box.
$310

NIB Emerson CQC7A SF w/wave SOLD
NIB Emerson Commander SFS w/wave $200

Last edited:

Strider SMF DGG, Tom Krein Hissatsu Tanto, Satin Blade, Tritium Screws, Polished Clip Lightly used
Grey paint over the black g10
SOLD

Strider SNG DGG, RG G-10 SOLD
Strider SNG RG G-10, Black Oxide SOLD
Strider DB-L with kydex sheath and Tec-Lok SOLD

Back