Stuff

Here is some "Stuff" that I have been working on lately.
The Photo really "smacks", but What the Hey !

Thanks for lookin'.................Robert
Group1.jpg

Nice stuff I love those bowies!! Especially the stag and walnut one.

The more work you do , the work shows consistant improvement. Some reach a plateau and they stop. They never look for new ideas materials etc. You do the thing I always appreciate, I like to see a rivet on a blind tang . Some will say I have never had one break away. I personally would not care to be the one who finds out. Nice work,and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Be well
Floyd O`Leary

Thanks for the comments guys........ I guess I am still trying to "Find Myself" in making these things. Forging is relatively new to me and although it can be very frustrating, it is also very rewarding when one comes out "half-right".

Maybe someday it will all click, and I will be able to say "That is my style". In the meantime, I guess they are all "my style".

Brian... I get most of my burls from Pop's Knife Supplies in Georgia. He has very reasonable prices on Maple and Redwood Burls. I have used WSSI's stuff (I picked up several pieces at Blade in June). Their stuff is first class.

Again, thanks for your comments. I really appreciate all the knowledge that is freely shared here.

Robert

Nice work, Roosko! Your website is good too:thumbup: You make some really amazing blades, man.

Those are some beautifull knives there Robert. I really like the third one from the left. The shorter one. I would be tickled to own any of them.

Shane

Back