• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Stylish framelock

BogdanS

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello dear brothers,

With God's good will today i present you a nice little pocket knife in a spectacular presentation ;)

I'll keep it short here and leave the pics to 'talk'.

- razor sharp, thin and swift Wolfram special steel, clay hardened blade with a nice hamon and spectacular perfomance (vid below)
- stainless steel frame/liner
- a gorgeous looking stabilized maple burl piece forms the main body while for the bolster i used a luxurious and exquisite plate of mammoth ivory
- heat colored stainless steel fittings/pocket clip
- bronze washers
- crisp action, one hand flip opening
- app 6.5" overall with an app 2.75" blade

Price is only 197 usd (shipping included)

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

1.jpg

Absolutely love the wood on this.🤗. You sure have a lot of tricks up your sleeve.

Thanks a lot everyone for being so nice and kind!

S Shortknock27 -a big thank you dear friend for your generosity and kind will to support us - may this knife serve you well!
PM replied ;)

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Can you make me one similiar?
Hello dear brother,

With God's good will a similar one should be ready by the end of next week ;) - if you agree i'll gladly tag you.

Have a wonderful weekend!

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

I appreciate your response on this fine day. By any chance would you consider putting rams horn or dark antler were the maple is?
God’s Blessings to you

197 USD?!?!? Deal of the century!!
I'm blessed to be eagerly anticipating this one. If anyone ever sees one of Bogdan's knives and is on the fence, just do it. His craftsmanship is wonderful and his prices are nearly self imposed theft. And he is a super nice guy also

You for sure are all too kind my good friends - i am very happy that you do enjoy our humble work and honored to have you nearby!
S Shortknock27 - you make me blush dear friend :)
Tony919 Tony919 - i could use almost anything that you think of my dear brother as thanks good God we have access to very exclusive sources, but the price might differ not because of profit (i never ad profit on materials) but because of the high international costs when ordering materials. I am able to keep the prices more affordable by using pieces of exclusive materials left from other custom orders ;). If you would like i could use some Toray carbon fiber with the ivory (to have a dark color) and that would keep the price the same as i have some left :)

All the best good brothers, God bless,
Bogdan

You for sure are all too kind my good friends - i am very happy that you do enjoy our humble work and honored to have you nearby!
S Shortknock27 - you make me blush dear friend :)
Tony919 Tony919 - i could use almost anything that you think of my dear brother as thanks good God we have access to very exclusive sources, but the price might differ not because of profit (i never ad profit on materials) but because of the high international costs when ordering materials. I am able to keep the prices more affordable by using pieces of exclusive materials left from other custom orders ;). If you would like i could use some Toray carbon fiber with the ivory (to have a dark color) and that would keep the price the same as i have some left :)

All the best good brothers, God bless,
Bogdan
Your carbon fiber idea would be wonderful. Send me your PayPal and I will send you the money now.

Your carbon fiber idea would be wonderful. Send me your PayPal and I will send you the money now.
There is no need for that my friend - when the knife will be ready we'll proceed with that too but thank you very much for your trust ;)

Please, if you can, send me an email with your request on Email address for ease of communication.

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Wow!!! That Looks awesome!!.
Confirm price for me. And ill send payment to the email you sent above.
Thank you again

Also. Ill take them both if the other one isnt spoken for.
God bless

Last edited:
Also. Ill take them both if the other one isnt spoken for.
God bless
Hello my dear friend,

I confirm the initial price of 197 usd ;). I do have some more prepared just to fit/finish and add the scales of choice so you just let me know what you would like and we can proceed - thank you very much for support! :)

Thank you all for being so nice and kind!

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Back