Subcom Fb Pics!!!

I use the subcom sheath with the big Tek Lok... it is very comfortable and not to big....

thanks for the positive feedbacks about my pics

thanks
-Sebastian

Aloha basti22111,

Ahhhh, mahalo much to YOU my friend, for allowing me to share your wonderful pics! They are fabulous, as are BlackBlade's! You guys take incredible shots...thank you!:thumbup:

I have been carrying my SFB canted on a small Tek Lok...so far so good, and the sheath could be much better. Yes, it "works"...but we'll see for how long.;)

God bless and take care:)

Due to the nice low price on this one I may just find someone (like "Uncle Chase") to pimp it a little. (New kydex w/ carbon fiber handle slabs). If/when it ever happens I'll let you guys know....

mmmotorcycle

Aloha and mahalo mmmotorcycle!

Yes, let ol' Uncle Chase pimp it up...but, uh, do keep us posted on what ya get done to it.:D He's a great guy, and he has custom versions of the SFB known back then as the TRiP1 and TRiP2. He built my first real steel version, so he is the only maker allowed to build custom's of my SFB design!;)

God bless and take care:cool:

These pictures look delicious...SFB looks mighty sweet and elegant.Great job,Chad,on designing yet another awesome knife:thumbup:

Mahalo Tomso,

Thanks for coming here...FINALLY!:D Yep...the SFB is everything you said:
Mighty, Sweet, and Elegant.;)

See ya later and God bless ya broyo!!!:thumbup:

Back