SUBCOM Folder...Tan and CE!!!

Aloha ALL,

Bayoublaster posted about this already, but I figure I better make it official here.:D

I recently received from BokerUSA a SUBCOM Folder with a combo-edge and in Desert Tan! There are fine notches on the framelock bar to ease unlocking. (Was this feature really needed?:D ) Steel is AUS8, and it is officially a part of the new Boker Plus line.

I was also informed that these will be shipping soon!:thumbup:

sfdesay0.jpg

sfdes2yt5.jpg

God bless and mahalo much everyone, who made the SUBCOM Series a great success!!!:thumbup:

Daywalker said:
Aloha ALL,

Bayoublaster posted about this already, but I figure I better make it official here.:D

I recently received from BokerUSA a SUBCOM Folder with a combo-edge and in Desert Tan! There are fine notches on the framelock bar to ease unlocking. (Was this feature really needed?:D ) Steel is AUS8, and it is officially a part of the new Boker Plus line.

I was also informed that these will be shipping soon!:thumbup:

sfdesay0.jpg

sfdes2yt5.jpg

God bless and mahalo much everyone, who made the SUBCOM Series a great success!!!:thumbup:
Geez guys, I threaded about this here last week, I guess no one pays attention to me here:D
There is more coming up, and all I can say is congrats Chad.:thumbup:

Is the tan gonna be available in plain edge? I really like the looks of the tan either way.:thumbup:

TJT said:
Geez guys, I threaded about this here last week, I guess no one pays attention to me here:D
There is more coming up, and all I can say is congrats Chad.:thumbup:
We were paying attention.:D

Well whether it is or isn't is fine with me cause i just placed an order for the regular subcom folder and will be receiving it sometime this week.:thumbup:

Aloha ALL,

hey thanks everyone. As far as a PE goes, I don't think so. At least not yet anyway. However, if there is a huge request for them, who knows?;)

Nice seeing you all.

God bless and take care:thumbup:

I'd love one in PE. I'm not a combo edge fan, so....

Let's start that "huge request" rolling. :)

mozilla said:
I'd love one in PE. I'm not a combo edge fan, so....

Let's start that "huge request" rolling. :)
Not that I won't get the CE, but am also a PE fan here, so count me in for (at least) one. :D

smcfalls13 said:
Switch the blades. The Subcom is like a Lego set.:cool:
That works, but then the thumb studs don't match the scale, which is one of the :cool: things about the tan CE. :D

smcfalls13 said:
Switch the blades. The Subcom is like a Lego set.:cool:

Aloha Scott,

LOL, yeah, and even though Lego's hurt like a son of a gun when stepped on, I would NOT like to step onto a CE blade!:D

TheDeacon said:
That works, but then the thumb studs don't match the scale, which is one of the things about the tan CE.

True Paul...that's why I am curious to see how Wouter pulls his "Frankenstein SF" off!:D

God bless and take care Knifebro's:thumbup:

Daywalker said:
Aloha Scott,

LOL, yeah, and even though Lego's hurt like a son of a gun when stepped on, I would NOT like to step onto a CE blade!:D

Aww it wouldn't be so bad, you'd probably sever a nerve and lose all feeling in your foot, so you wouldn't even feel it:p

smcfalls13 said:
Aww it wouldn't be so bad, you'd probably sever a nerve and lose all feeling in your foot, so you wouldn't even feel it:p

Hey uh...waitaminute Scott...turn around...okay, there...is that better?

I dunno who fastened your straight jacket last, but it was on too damn tight!!!:D :D :D

God bless Knifebrother;)

Picked up one of these tonight at knifecenter. I adore the Subcom. I'll have the all black and green releases as well, and of course the Wharcom. I have no use for the rescue version, though. I say drop that varient and bring on the hawkbill.

Hehe, they should rename this the Subcom forum. Awesome knife.

J85909266 said:
Picked up one of these tonight at knifecenter. I adore the Subcom. I'll have the all black and green releases as well, and of course the Wharcom. I have no use for the rescue version, though. I say drop that varient and bring on the hawkbill.

Hehe, they should rename this the Subcom forum. Awesome knife.

Aloha J85909266,

Mahalo much for your support and kind words regarding the SF...The ALL Black SF Combo-Edge will be out in October, and the rest in November. SUBCLAW yet to be determined.:)

Thank you and God bless:thumbup:

Back