SUGGESTIONS on DESIGN Please

Sorry I have been out of the loop lately David, too many things going on around here.

The drawings are great, thank you. Now I am going to have to decide just how to bend the titamium belt clip, Probably will have to make up a clamp down jig and take my silver smithing hammers to it to get a good bend, just another thing to get done around here.

After a slow lazy summer things tend to pile up rapidly when the kids go back to school...this seems to be a signal to the adults to get back to work again and the phone starts to ring off the hook with things that should have been taken care of by now and are about to be late.

George

how about a progress report on this one George... how's it coming along?

The project went on hold several months ago when I took a contract to polish some metal boxes to put groceries on the table. It is now waiting for me to finish rebuilding my knifemaking area to an efficient layout.

Should be done by the end of the month and the first folders will be rolling out.

George

UPDATE

OK, most of you know about George's accident, that metal box polishing contract is complete, we are getting caught up with orders that were in house before George had his accident and he is starting to work on the new folders again.

It's embarrassing, this project has taken so long to go anywhere. We're not putting a time line on it now, just working towards it and before too long you should see one at least.

------------------------------

Well finally after so much trial and error, health issues, business being closed and all that came and went in between George's folder program has been launched.
utprototyypestudioopeno.jpg

handgunnergiveawaytwo.jpg

utredonwoodopen.jpg

These are some images of George's "URBAN TACTICAL"

Scales of coloured G10, titanium chasis, S/S hand tooled thumb stud, bead blasted blade & scales. Behaves like a fixed blade when open, heavy duty.

The next ones in line are a smaller gentler lite to mid duty old fashioned jack knife style.

Will be posting some photos of it soon.

The clip and slight recurve are great. I like the overall blade profile alot. The slight curve and first finger groove makes alot of sense for a folder handle. I'd use one!

Very cool when I saw these!

Also that Jack proto/sample looked very promising. You guys won't be disappointed.

Back