Supporter Signature Badges for Download

Brian.Evans

Registered Member
Guys, I'm working on getting the signature badges and forum supporter badges designed and up for download. If anyone knows a better way to do it, I'm all ears. I suck at computer stuff. You guys definitely deserve some recognition recognition for believing in a new upstart knifemaker, I want to get them up soon.

See post #5 for the download link.

Last edited:
Sign me up 1st for one as soon as you get them.

Have you thought about Velcro backed morale patches? Lots of members collect them.
2e4deeb.jpg
[/IMG]
14tqxco.jpg
[/IMG]
2wrgac7.jpg
[/IMG]

Brian I don't know if you have someone working on it but shoot me a msg if you have a sketch and need it made into an image.

Brian I don't know if you have someone working on it but shoot me a msg if you have a sketch and need it made into an image.
Robert, I don't really have any ideas. I'd like for all you guys to be able to have something in your signature, like Daniel Fairly, Busse, Becker, et all. Maybe Evans K&T with supporter underneath. I'd also like to make one similar that has "forum supporter" in it, to recognize everyone that contributed to getting the forum rolling.

Ronnie, I think patches and stickers ate a great idea, but I'm definitely going to have to wait on that for a little bit. I love patches, that are just expensive. I do want to eventually include a sticker with my logo or something like that with everyone's order. Don't know if that will happen right away though.

Here they are guys! Designed by our own Robert/myowngod. I love the design and I think I'm going to have to change my blade etch to something simpler, like this.

ektsm.png

Copy and paste the text below into your signature line, but remove the asterisks when you do.
[IMG*] http://www.illogicstudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/ektsm.png[/Img*]

If you helped get the forum up by responding to my "A Proposal" email, message or email me for a special "forum supporter" badge.

Again Robert, thank you! They look great!

Glad to help! Better that you spend time making knives than fooling with badges!

Back