Surge for trade or sale

I have decided that my lightly used LM Surge is just too heavy and over engineered for my purposes. I'd like to trade it for a Victorinox Swisstool.
My Surge has the leather pouch and a hacksaw blade that I added for the blade exchanger. I'd also consider selling it, but I'd prefer a trade.

Any takers?

I will like to trade with you but I will be in Guatemala for the next 2 weeks, I have several Swisstools and I would like to trade it, let me know please.

Tango44

Does anyone know how much the SwissTool weighs?

I'm not so sure that the Surge is heavier or more "over-engineered" than the SwissTool.

allenC said:
Does anyone know how much the SwissTool weighs?

I'm not so sure that the Surge is heavier or more "over-engineered" than the SwissTool.

Swiss Tool weighs 10 oz. At 12.5 oz, the Surge is definitely heavier, but it seems to be in a weight class in which a few oz. one way or another shouldn't matter much, especially when hanging on a belt. "Over-engineered" could be a matter of opinon. I like simple, but extra options have their charms.

By over engineered, I meant that it is far beefier and more heavy duty than I really need. I guess I'm not using the term correctly. I figured arranging a trade would be a way of trying something different without spending more money.

Back