• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Survive GSO 3.5

mrclean09

Gold Member
Hi all,

I am selling a GSO 3.5 that I picked up from this forum for the same price that I picked it up for, $175.00 Paypal only. I have not used it since purchasing the knife. Here is the ad from the previous sale. The knife is still in excellent condition. The pictures are from the previous ad and the knife is in exactly the same condition. Thanks for looking. Here's the link to the previous ad https://bladeforums.com/threads/survive-gso-3-5.1638353/

"Paypal only. no trades. Price includes shipping and pp fees. Buyer responsible for laws and any additional fees on their end.

$175
Survive GSO 3.5 cpm3V. Past generation, black micarta with brass bow drill divot. Near perfect fitting kydex sheath. Knife has seen limited use plus has been honed and stropped a time or 2. The markings on the blade has faded over time so it's hard to see in the pics but you can make them out in good light."
Gso 3.5 1.jpg gso 3.5 2.jpg

Hi all,

I am selling a GSO 3.5 that I picked up from this forum for the same price that I picked it up for, $175.00 Paypal only. I have not used it since purchasing the knife. Here is the ad from the previous sale. The knife is still in excellent condition. The pictures are from the previous ad and the knife is in exactly the same condition. Thanks for looking. Here's the link to the previous ad https://bladeforums.com/threads/survive-gso-3-5.1638353/

"Paypal only. no trades. Price includes shipping and pp fees. Buyer responsible for laws and any additional fees on their end.

$175
Survive GSO 3.5 cpm3V. Past generation, black micarta with brass bow drill divot. Near perfect fitting kydex sheath. Knife has seen limited use plus has been honed and stropped a time or 2. The markings on the blade has faded over time so it's hard to see in the pics but you can make them out in good light."
View attachment 1295076 View attachment 1295077

Hello Mr. Clean -
I couldn’t PM you. Could you email me at jkrumhansl@hotmail.com about a question on the sheath?
Jack-
(knight-pirate)

Back