SURVIVOR - Pre-Order Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan,

Count me in for one in Green Micarta. Thanks!

Bill P (VoxHog)

*edit - PayPal sent*

Dan,
Order entered for:
One Natural and
One Green.
My sons B'Day is May,7- this might make a fine present. USPS money order will go out in tomorrows mail.
Bill Moore
2Door

Ok guys - updated the list. :thumbup:

Payment Sent though paypal for $77.00
Registration done on your tracker as requested but the dollar amount came up as $300.00 total? did I enter something wrong?:eek:

$300 is the custom price. ;)

Ignore it.....for now. :D

The Production price is $195

:eek:

Sigh! Looks very cool Dan, as did your Bushcraft knife. Maybe a miracle will happen, but right now I expect to get one in Natural for about a hundred more than this when I can swing it!

Guys, take advantage of this; bulk is better! I could have saved $ when the K-Tusk first came out if I had jumped on it then, same with the WSK. This is a super deal for what you get.

Besides, as I've said before, when Dan's in the Hall of Fame in a few years (or less) you'll be able to triple your money, at least! :eek::D

Norm

Not sure why the post isn't showing up but per my notes on the Order Tracker I am in for one.

Deposit Check mailed today!.

Greg S.

Ordered one on the site. It said it would be $300, so I am assuming you got that all covered! :thumbup:

Natural Micarta for me please!! Down Payment inbound!!

Philip A.

Dan,
please keep a spot for me (Dale T) I will use the order tracker later tonight and send the deposit! Thanks!!!

With Green.

Order placed & deposit sent Dan!
One with black micarta.

Chris W.

Change of plans! My bushcraft knives finally showed up here today. :)

Could you update my order to natural micarta to match my new blade? I made note of this in the order tracker as well.

Thanks Dan!

List updated!!!

:thumbup:

Change of plans! My bushcraft knives finally showed up here today. :)

Could you update my order to natural micarta to match my new blade? I made note of this in the order tracker as well.

Thanks Dan!

Done!

:thumbup:

wyrm - be sure to include first name, last initial in this thread. thanks!

Make sure and specify handle materials and include your first name, last initial...thanks!! :thumbup:

Just ordered mine! Natural Micarta scales.

BF: CWL

CharlesL

Dan Registering now, thanks

Bill R

oops, just checked the bushcraft, Green Micarta please

Deposit + made

Well, doggone it -- look at all these mooks ahead of me!!! :mad:

I have to go to work sometime! ;)

I'll take one with green micarta handles, please.

Jamie V.

[Interesting -- the order tracker does estimate a $300.00 price!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back