Suzanne, email ? about blade covers

Me again. I hate to keep pestering you, Suzanne, but I'm just curious about my blade cover. Hope to hear from you soon...

It was just finished tonight. Your pipehawk is similar in size to Bear Mountains pipehawks (still in production phase) and decided it didn't need to be bulky. Suzanne will email you tomorrow with info on price of sheath, a thinner piece of leather was used for your pipe hawk. After you get it, if it doesn't fit or you decide you want it with thicker leather, just let Suzanne know.

FSCJedi,

I emailed you this morning. The sheath is packaged up and ready to go. I need you to email me back with your shipping information. All I have in email from you is your CC information. It'll go out tomarrow via USPS-Priority Mail.

Suzanne, I got your email. Hopefully you got my reply. I can't wait to get it. I got a confirmation email from my smith today as well saying he got my hawk safe and sound. He's still in the process of re-setting up his shop, so it might take a little bit before I can say for sure it fits ok. As long as you all used the tracing I sent as a template, all should be well. The blade isn't that thick.

Thanks!

P.S. Can't wait to see some preview work on the BM Pipehawk! hint, hint, nudge, nudge... :D

Just saw my account got charged today! Hope that means I've got a cover on the way to my wife! haha. :) :thumbup:

It's on it's way and I gave you a discount because it was smaller than our usual sheaths so I passed that on to you. :D

Hope you love it!

It's on it's way and I gave you a discount because it was smaller than our usual sheaths so I passed that on to you. :D

Hope you love it!
Thanks! Can't wait to see it when I get home! I don't have internet at my house, but I'll try to use my buddy's computer and post a reply when I get to see it.

You should have it tomarrow (Saturday) but if mail is jammed up with cards & presents you may not see it until Monday but it went Priority Mail.

My wife said I got my blade cover in the mail today! I'm going to have her open it tonight and maybe send me a picture message of it so I can see what it looks like (color and whatnot). Thanks again!

Finally got home and was able to check out my blade cover! Color matches very very well! Haven't gotten a chance to test and make sure it fits because my hawk is still at the smith's. I'll post again as soon as I get her back! Thanks again!

I'm glad we got the color right. Let me know if the fit as right as soon as you get a chance.

I just ordered a blade/spike cover off of your site for my VTAC. I've been wanting one for a while. I see you all talking about different colours and getting the colour right on your blade/spike covers but I didn't see any options for different colours. I would like a medium or dark brown if possible. Name on order is Rob T.

No problem, Rob. I saw the order come through and I'll make sure we get the color for you. Do you have a preference as to light, medium or dark brown?

No problem, Rob. I saw the order come through and I'll make sure we get the color for you. Do you have a preference as to light, medium or dark brown?

Cool deal. I guess either medium or dark is good with me. I'm looking forward to it. The sheath that comes with it, as you all know, is well built but pretty cumbersome. This blade/spike cover looks quicker and more manuverable(spl?), and cooler.

No problem, we'll get it out next week. We've been finding that the people using this leather blade/spike cover really like it for speed and easy access. It's even set up so that if you strap it on to your gear using the back strap you can just flip the snap and deploy the hawk efficiently.

Hey Rob,

I got your email. The one I had on the shelf was for a Cold Steel hawk so we made a new one for you. It should go out on Saturday via USPS Priority Mail.

Sorry about the delay.

No problem. Thanks for the update. I figured something must have come up to cause the delay.

It looks like an awesome sheath from the picture. :thumbup:

Back