Swamp Muk

Muk from the Swamp seems like the perfect product! As long as is made from SR-101(or other steel) and not in semi-liquid state like muck...

I've used Swamp Rat knives more often for camp and home chores than any other brand I own, I'd love to have a Swamp Muk for hunting and food prep. :)

Muk from the Swamp seems like the perfect product! As long as is made from SR-101(or other steel) and not in semi-liquid state like muck...

All of my semi-liquid swamp muck is now, well, -35 F :eek: Would a Swamp Muk reach that during the HT-process? I'll need one made and tested, please.

All of my semi-liquid swamp muck is now, well, -35 F :eek: Would a Swamp Muk reach that during the HT-process? I'll need one made and tested, please.

Sounds like you need info on the Chryo process! WOW! I've been through -20+ with wind chills at -40 but I cant imagine -35!!! What kind of freaky wind chills do you get with that??

heh, -20 and you can snap a kydex sheath like a taco. :p

Oh, and cold weather training down here in the "tropics" is it staying below 40 for more than a day. :eek:

Yeppers, a Swamp Muk would be mighty fine this time of year....... :)

Edit: betcha hindsight thought I had finally given up! :D

I'd love to see one, or three in my hands. But three isn't enough. :(

Nearly 250 posts isn't enough either apparently.

so, I guess we need to keep this going, I had honestly lost hope, good to see I'm not the only one wanting one.

Because bow-season is about to start.

Swamp%2BMuk%2Bconcept%2Bedit.jpg

I fear its falling on deaf ears.

The one Muk that would be to me a true keeper. Bought and sold a bunch.

I like that one with the oversized "solution " handle and Elmax would be a PERFECT steel for this swamp slicer!

RatMaxMuk!!!!!

Back