Swamp Rat pics!

Custom shop beauty!

attachment.php

Finally got to put the Reg to some use. I was giving serious thought to hacking my phone into dust and cutting into rails and snorting up my nose out of spite since it has been nothing but trouble for me for the last month. Keeps shutting off on its own and other shite, cant get working right 2/3 of the time.

Cut some wood and made a fire with it but of coarse couldnt get my phone running then.

Cant go wrong with these two.

20150904_105654_zpssloj3ds1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice Timmy!!! Wish someone would do a comparison with the new ones and gen 1's

On that note, here are a couple quick ones of my 10th Anniversary Ratweiler LE #77. Will get better pics soon.

Is that a custom shop Rodent Trail cut down to a drop-point? If not, it's the best looking RS I've seen :thumbup: Awesome :cool:

Yep, it's a modified Rodent Trail. I liked my first so much I ordered this one. I'll bump my old thread Chiral, it's got some comparison shots against the Solution and the factory RT.

Last edited:
Little wood/fruit chopping with the newest family member, Rodent Rucki CG.

RMD was just there for moral support.

Have a Ratmandu CG on order, but that didn't stop me from grabbing this LE off the exchange... When in doubt, get both.

Reprofiled to 15dps and sharpened it up this morning. Tried to get a decent pic of it before I started staining up the blade :D

2r6oc5i.jpg

Back