swiss tool spirit plus 58.00

jaymankent said:
Tad Gear has swiss tool spirit plus's for 58.00 beans. Seems like a good deal.

Here's a better deal - and it benefits FelineVet's 501(c)3 charitable foundation! Help the kitties! Click here!

- Tim

Tcolling, I just tried to hook up Felinevet with two orders, but must say it's a bad website. It took me an hour to finally figure out how to register. When it finally went through my only choices were paypal or check. I chose check but it didn't say if they were going to require a routing number or if it's COD. On top of it they ship through USPS (also known as throw package somewhere in vicinity of house without ringing bell) I'm all for helping animals and they have great prices but I think they need to update their site a little. And, free shipping was only on one item, so I paid for shipping and tax when Tad Gear is a half a mile away from my job.

jaymankent said:
Tcolling, I just tried to hook up Felinevet with two orders, but must say it's a bad website. It took me an hour to finally figure out how to register. When it finally went through my only choices were paypal or check. I chose check but it didn't say if they were going to require a routing number or if it's COD. On top of it they ship through USPS (also known as throw package somewhere in vicinity of house without ringing bell) I'm all for helping animals and they have great prices but I think they need to update their site a little. And, free shipping was only on one item, so I paid for shipping and tax when Tad Gear is a half a mile away from my job.

There's a seller named felinevet on eBay. Seems it's the same person (can anyone confirm?). Maybe it would be easier to buy from him on there.

As an aside, does anyone know if the Spirit will fit (comfortably) in the standard pouch (not the deluze pouch) with the corkscrew and mini-screwdriver installed?

kmcrawford111 said:
There's a seller named felinevet on eBay. Seems it's the same person (can anyone confirm?). Maybe it would be easier to buy from him on there. Yes, I'm the same one.

As an aside, does anyone know if the Spirit will fit (comfortably) in the standard pouch (not the deluze pouch) with the corkscrew and mini-screwdriver installed?No, it will not fit in a regular pouch because the Corkscrew is inserted in a slot and is staionary in a 90 degree position while in use and does not "fold" into the tool. I just tried to "stuff" it in with the tool but it does not work well.

Looks like the only workable option is with the "Plus" pouch.

jaymankent said:
Tcolling, I just tried to hook up Felinevet with two orders...and, free shipping was only on one item, so I paid for shipping and tax when Tad Gear is a half a mile away from my job.

Well, I have had great success dealing with FelineVet (aka Tim, but not me - my name happens to also be Tim). Tim's service is superb and I *think* that shipping is free on all items from him, but I can't swear to that. I just email him when I want to order something, and he replies back promptly with the total due, with shipping included at no additional cost. He also sells on eBay, but I don't know whether his prices there are the same as just emailing him directly, and he may have to distinguish between selling price and selling on eBay since eBay charges fees for the selling price, but not the shipping charge.

That said, when you can find the same item for almost the same price and you can get it now by driving a few blocks, then instant gratification has its rewards too! It's really a matter of price, convenience and personal choice.

I hope you enjoy your purchase(s)! :D

- Tim

Tim actually took care of the problem quickly, I'm just not used to sending checks anymore. Maybe with enough support he can get his own website (and accept credit cards) and we can all help animals at the same time.

jaymankent said:
Tim actually took care of the problem quickly, I'm just not used to sending checks anymore. Maybe with enough support he can get his own website (and accept credit cards) and we can all help animals at the same time.

Tim accepts PayPal also, I believe. PayPal is great!

- Tim

I let my paypal expire, didn't have much use for them. The last thing I did use them for was for a Steve Ryan Pocket knight I could only find in Japan about two years ago.

Back