T-shirt pre order thread

I've been informed that the shirts are headed my way. Everyone who requested a shirt from post #36 back in this thread you can paypal at scogos@peoplepc.com or mail in a check or M.O. to the address on my website. When making payment please give your name and shipping address along with your size and number of shirts you originally requested. I should have some extra shirts and will post what I have after everyone who pre-ordered is taken care of.
Total cost for med. to XL is $12.00. XXL to XXXL is $15.00

Thanks
Scott

DOH!!
That's right! I have to pay for it!:foot:
Heading to Pay-Pal right now.

Edit: "Pay-Pal'd!

Last edited:
Ok guys, I got the shirts today. They turned out awesome. :thumbup: Everyone who paypaled, I've received your payment. I will start mailing the shirts next week. I won't be at the shop tomorrow, I have to take my daughter to a college for an art presentation. Thanks again for everyones support. I will keep you posted.
Scott

mullah sent scott!

Can't wait to get and wear these. I'll wear one to the shop on the 18th!

Brett

For those that have paid, the shirts are packaged and will ship tomorrow. Brett and Brian you can pick them up when you come by in a couple of weeks.
SHS, you can come by later this week and pick yours up. Gimme a call and bring that issue of Blade with you. :D
Scott

For those that have paid, the shirts are packaged and will ship tomorrow. Brett and Brian you can pick them up when you come by in a couple of weeks.
SHS, you can come by later this week and pick yours up. Gimme a call and bring that issue of Blade with you. :D
Scott

Sounds great to me Scott! Can't wait to come on by.

Brett

Scott

Got it.

Got both of mine just now:thumbup: They look great, thanks Scott.

Back