T6

molletta

Gold Member
T6 K490 limited edution
IMG20220427091905.jpg

I've Just received the one I did order:.....Michele....my best personal compliments!
The knife Is a balance example between dimensions and effectivity.
Even the portabiliy/effectivity ratio is at the best ever experienced!!!
THIS IS "THE ABSOLUTE BEST PURCHASE I'VE DONE EVER !!!"

Last edited:
I now need a T1 !!!
....in order to solve the handle dimension limits for a basic (all purpose) fixed blade where the M1 has demonstrated that he has done its time.

Last edited:
As always:
M1M ???
T1 ????
....I would prefer a "T1" for its inclination to the "all use" philosophy, hopefully made of M390 or Elmax....and, please, Kydex sheath, even as optional, because leather is beautyfull but Kydex Is practical for whose that USE the knives!!!

Last edited:
I've Just received the one I did order:.....Michele....my best personal compliments!
The knife Is a balance example between dimensions and effectivity.
Even the portabiliy/effectivity ratio is at the best ever experienced!!!
THIS IS "THE ABSOLUTE BEST PURCHASE I'VE DONE EVER !!!"

Thanks for compliments.
The T6 is the fixed blade which took me the longest time to design and material and HT research.

Next wil be T4 and TFX...

Thanks for compliments.
The T6 is the fixed blade which took me the longest time to design and material and HT research.

.....................TFX ????
I can imagine about a T4.......but a TFX......
WTF is that? 😁

And, more important, with these new products I just hope Lionsteel will be faster than the just experienced neverending waiting for the T6 !!

I agree, if Uddeholm wont introduce a competitor of the Magnacut recipe the Magnacut itself would be the best for a stainless steel Blade for the T family.
I'm just worried of the price of the Magnacut as the M390 is a convenient yet top class stainless steel, with not that far performances....

Last edited:
And, obviously, is the Magnacut ideal for a knife like the T4 or the TFX ???
because we still have no idea of what sort of knives are them.....so...🤷

Last edited:
Thanks for compliments.

When (roughly) may we see those blades on the market?

And, obviously, is the Magnacut ideal for a knife like the T4 or the TFX ???
because we still have no idea of what sort of knives are them.....so...🤷

Best allround steel is the one with the best (highest) combination of toughness AND edge retention.
Best combination was found in Va4E (CPM 4V) and Magnacut is considered as a stainless version of it.

An special run of one of the M - knives in Magnacut would also be greatly apreciated :p (I'don't have any use for a karambit)

Next year. Now advanced design.

You like T6?
I love it!
I've been waiting for it long time as I was looking for the ideal camp knife....FOUND! 😁
But please, don't let us wait again such long time to see the T4 and TFX 🙏🙏🙏

Back