Tactical fixed.

Wow, seeing this thread has taken away most of my guilt for my habit spending over the last 15 years. Thanks for the share and psychiatry! Where do i send my co-pay to?

This is my first post, been reading for years, just joined tonight. Happy New Year to all and i look forward to a whole bunch of learning from the members. Peace, Al

I am glad that thanks to my topic you started writing on the forum. Do not send money, they spoil people ...

Photo from the Helsinki Knife Show 2015: http://www.helsinkiknifeshow.com with the famous Finnish army knives designer J.P. Peltonen, he presented me a new version of his army knife. Old (up) and new versions of its army knife.
54ee5b9172cb.jpg

09f8a3bb664e.jpg

Makandr, I had long conversations with J-P when i visited him last Aug about the new knife/steel. it looks like it turned out well. john

That is a mighty impressive collection you have there. Puts mine to shame. It's simply fantastic. Thank you for sharing.

4 generations of Sissipuukko (Ranger Knife) M95, J-P Peltonen and my friend - KGB colonel with a Peltonen knife. Peltonens knives in Russia are very fond of special forces soldiers.
5c38c62d61c6.jpg

ae194b0d0d1f.jpg

Back