Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

Im horrid at uploading pics, but.. browsing my favorite pawn shop and these beauties were just listed.

Yup ! Totally ridiculous from every angle . 🤪

I was introduced to DOrkops in SHOT 2012... Real Tacticool knives for real Tacticool ninjas... 😍
(mostly Extrema Ratio Clones)

shot201264darkops.jpg

shot201262darkops.jpg

shot201263darkops.jpg

shot201261darkops.jpg

Embarrassingly enough, I bought that knife when I was in college. It's 154CM and I used it to butcher waterfowl for a short period of time. It was a pain in the ass to sharpen since it was a thick blade and the back edge was too curved to use on my Ken Onion Worksharp at the time. I ended up just tossing it in a box and forgot about it... until now. 🤣

An arthritic toddler could probably bend that in half.
It's a surprisingly durable and solid knife.

I was introduced to DOrkops in SHOT 2012... Real Tacticool knives for real Tacticool ninjas... 😍
(mostly Extrema Ratio Clones)

shot201264darkops.jpg

shot201262darkops.jpg

shot201263darkops.jpg

shot201261darkops.jpg

I didn't write this, but I did add some stuff:

Dark Ops Shadow Knife

My Dark Ops Shadow Knife. It's black. I sleep with it, I shave with it, I spear squirrels on the run with it. It's helped me de-animate hostile threats in the war-torn streets of third-world hell-holes. And it's black. It has more teeth than all my red-neck cousins. I can vicariously live the life of an indestructible warrior through it. It makes me feel better about my pathetic, mediocre life. It's impregnated with Depleted Uranium. It's made of metal from a meteor and was forged in an active volcano by an Icelandic Master Blade Smith. Oh, and it's really cool because it's black

Back