Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camo coating and paracord wrap on a tanto?!? Hilarious!

STR8087_1.jpg

hahahaha

Zombietools owner/model?.... Nice hat...lmao :D

UBMIII-1.jpg

UBMIII-3.jpg

Honestly? The handle could be longer for some "wiggle room" for the grip and probably for the balance. I'd also like it to be just a tad pointier. From the pics alone though, I think it would be a nice platform for a more functional design.

This one's got my vote. Been scratching my ever since I saw it many years ago. I'd really want my "tactical knife" to make up its mind if it wants be be either a kukri OR a hatchet OR a knife.

1221956536963_000.jpg

I'm surprised there are no pictures of Striders.

Don't get me wrong, I know they're great knives and built like tanks, but the looks of them just make me giggle like a drunk school girl. Aside from that, every one that I've ever held felt like a brick in my hand. Not my cup o' tea.

I'm surprised there are no pictures of Striders.

Don't get me wrong, I know they're great knives and built like tanks, but the looks of them just make me giggle like a drunk school girl. Aside from that, every one that I've ever held felt like a brick in my hand. Not my cup o' tea.

Some of the more decorated Strider knives sure, but the rest don't look as crazy as some of the other stuff.

I can live without all those bells and whistles, but no bottle opener? What's their excuse...

Zombie Tacticlol knife owners only drink moonshine and homemade beer/meade and such. They're much too rough a crowd to be sipping fine wines. :)

Can I ask how the Spyderco Civilian is somehow socially acceptable compared to all of these monstrosities?

spyderco+civilian.jpg

There is a interesting story behind the design of these knives. As noted by TwitchyBlade. The ONLY purpose for this knife is as a self defense weapon, the knife comes with a card that indicates that it should not be used as a utility knife.

You must mean, apart from the awful goth fashion and zombie fantasy

well, the image is marked True North Knives, a custom dealer, and the knife has a Strider maker's mark.

Has anyone seen these mantis knives if not here you go. Along with the questionable designs there's some eye candy too:). Although I'll admit the bottle/balisong was kinda cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN5q7EwzchU

The girl showing the Mantis Siko opened the knife using the kinetic ramp on her very own arm - just the way Bram explicitely says NOT to do :jerkit:
But otherwise I think the Siko is a good SD knife. Of course, one would have to attend Bram's classes to benefit of the knife's fully potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back