• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TALONZ Ceramic Neck/EDC Knives designed by Jim Eriksen

Introducing the TALONZ line of ceramic blade neck/EDC knives designed by knifemaker Jim Eriksen from Dallas, Texas, manufactured by Eagle. TALONZ blades are made of advanced Zirconium Oxide (ZrO) and are a marvel of modern materials science. The result is a blade that is second to hardness only to natural diamond. This extreme hardness means the knife will retain its original sharpness for years of normal use without the need for sharpening. TALONZ knives received an "Excellent" rating from CATRA for edge retention. (Cutlery & Allied Trades Research Assoc. in the United Kingdom)

Jim Eriksen has been making knives full-time for over 30 years and is a voting member of the Knifemaker's Guild. He is a protege of G.W. Stone, one of the founding Guild members. Jim is considered one of the best blade grinders in the country. He makes everything from art-knives to hard use working/tactical knives being used by professionals all around the world.

There are two blade styles of TALONZ available. The Drop Point measures 5 1/4" overall with a 2 1/2" blade. The Tanto blade is 5" overall and the blade is 2 1/16". Each is one piece white ceramic construction with black para-cord wrapped grip and lanyard hole with attached lanyard. Has molded sheath with a ball chain. Knife and sheath together weigh less than 2 ounces!

Special intro pricing on BF:
TALONZ Drop Point $39.95 shipped (retail $48)

TALONZ Tanto Blade $44.95 shipped (retail $52)

PM or email commoncent@yahoo.com. Price includes any paypal fees.

Be one of the first to own a TALONZ!

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I will take a drop point talonz if you can wait till a recent paypal payment clears my bank either tommorow or the next day?

I will take a drop point talonz if you can wait till a recent paypal payment clears my bank either tommorow or the next day?

No problem! I'll put your handle on one to hold it. PM or email me when you're ready!
Thanks!

Still waiting for the paypal to hit my bank account hopefully tomorrow.

No problem! I've got your name on one. Just let me know! BTW--Thanks to all that have snagged a TALONZ! The interest has been great. Give me some feedback after you cut something!!

Received my drop-point today and i'm very impressed! Looking at it closely its truely a work of art. Once i was down fondling it i threw some boxes and rope at it and the TALONZ ate it all no problems. It will make a great EDC for everyday chores.

If anyone wants a real size/weight comparison the TALONZ is just longer than my Kershaw Blur folded. Weight wise its the same as 8 quarters and less than 1/3rd the weight of my iphone 4.

My only problem is i think my wife wants one now! ;)

Do you still have the drop point version? If so I would like to reserve one until I can feed pp tomorrow.
Thanks

Last edited:
Back