TALWAR 4" model CS-21TTL

If this has been reported sorry. NEW talwar
NOT on the Cold Steel website as of today.
Four inch blade plain edge, G-10 handle, blade CPM S35VN
Available for sale ridiculous price of $200
from the World War II battle site.
While on the Cold Steel website I also noted I saw NONE of the different color variations of the models.
Marketing is really dropping the ball letting people know what is available.

love the 4" talwar. wonder if they smoothed the g10 scales more to not be a pocket shredder finally?

While on the Cold Steel website I also noted I saw NONE of the different color variations of the models.
Same place has just one remaining , 5.5" full serrated , on clearance for under $130 ! :)

Need a new chainsaw a lot worse , so I'll leave it for somebody else . ;)

Can you please let us know what store you are referring to?
GREAT World War II movie, it was a classic and then remade. Amazing how my father and these men lived, fought and survived in those conditions. My father was in the Pacific during these times. That pacific island saved our west coast from being invaded. Google it GREAT movies

GREAT World War II movie, it was a classic and then remade. Amazing how my father and these men lived, fought and survived in those conditions. My father was in the Pacific during these times. That pacific island saved our west coast from being invaded. Google it GREAT movies
I thought this forum was about knives :) Ok, it should be The dirty dozen.šŸ¤£

I'd like to pick up the 4" Talwar but Dauum! more than a XL version, that's not right. Is made out of 3V or Magnacut steel. I don't understand these prices. Does it have a nice Ti liner is the handle Ti. Hmm! and all Ti handle in 3V would be sweet! šŸ˜ But them again is would probably cost 5 bills or something. :rolleyes: Ant dealers have it for less?

Seems like lately they're trying to turn into Sig Sauer and release as many "flavors of the month" as possible in order to hold interest, instead of make more of the models and at the quality level people want. That's what I'm noticing anyways.

Different colors are available for the 4ā€ Talwar? Or do you mean the new colors in general? Like the 4Max and AD-10 etc?

Can someone please show a comparison photo of a Voyager 4" and a Talwar 4", preferably closed.

Back