Tan Subcom CLB

Good News Chad my Tan Subcom F arrived Today !!! :thumbup: Another awesome knife here Bro . I`m over the moon with this one love the serrations on it .

Now just have to get the FB , Rescom , Wharcom , Black Subcom F and then the Subclaw if that goes into Production which IMO it should !

Cheers for another outstanding Knife Bro ! :)

Heres a couple of Pics of my Subcom`s . Thanks Chad and Thanks Scott ! :)

IMGP0206_resize.jpg

IMGP0201_resize.jpg

IMGP0198_resize.jpg

Aloha Matt,

Nice start there! BTW, is that SF on the top a 1st Gen?

My thanks go to you and do enjoy the Desert Tan SF. I have been using that one the most out of all the SF's thus far, as I have missed having a CE blade.:p
However, the WHARCOM Folder is getting mighty close to making the Tan SF more a "show piece" than a user!;)

God bless and mahalo much:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Aloha Matt,

Nice start there! BTW, is that SF on the top a 1st Gen?

My thanks go to you and do enjoy the Desert Tan SF. I have been using that one the most out of all the SF's thus far, as I have missed having a CE blade.:p
However, the WHARCOM Folder is getting mighty close to making the Tan SF more a "show piece" than a user!;)

God bless and mahalo much:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yep it`s a 1st Gen ! Not sure about the 2nd one maybe you can tell me ?
It has boker plus on the front with AUS8 and Taiwan on the back with no Jimping on the lockbar ??

Loving the Tan Subcom Thanks bro :thumbup:

Cheers Matt !

Yep it`s a 1st Gen ! Not sure about the 2nd one maybe you can tell me ?
It has boker plus on the front with AUS8 and Taiwan on the back with no Jimping on the lockbar ??

Loving the Tan Subcom Thanks bro :thumbup:

Cheers Matt !

It should be Gen 3.

Thanks Scott !

What gen would it be if it has Magnum on the front but AUS8 on the back with Taiwan and no jimping on the lockbar ?

Cheers Matt !

Mahalo Scott,

Thanks once again for the "back up".:eek: :thumbup:

Matt, Scott is absolutely correct...as usual.

God bless and thanks much you guys:thumbup:

Back