Tc barlows & mind blowing sheath give-away**WINNERS ANNOUNCED**

Jeff, that is some gorgeous redbone! Thanks for bringing back such a great thread!

Thanks to Duncan, Charlie and all the others who made this so exceptional. The photos in this thread are stunning.

OH MAN!!!! Jeff...thats a real honey of a knife - Charlie Sir-thank you - thats an awesome prize that you contributed to this giveaway - Wow Jeff...what a knife mate...

To BARRY, CHARLIE, EVAN, FRED, JOHN, MARK, PAUL & STEPHEN.... Guys...you are all just fantastic people, and thank you for your amazing generosity. Lovely to see the follow-ups as well from the winners!

Chris, Big, and especially Duncan for running this amazing thread, thanks for the kind words!

Jeff....what a beautiful #77 SFO Washington Jack you received from Charlie. Stunning!

Jeff, thanks matey, but it was the other guys who made it special.... we had to join forces to take down a certain foe - yeah! and without Charlie coming in Jeff, you wouldnt have that stunner with you now my friend - congratulations on that fine knife Sir!

Great pictures, Jeff!

(I hope to get down to my PO tomorrow!)

I really like how the Red came out on that knife!!

This was just a Grand Giveaway!!

Back