Thank you Rob, Rick and the Co

Gress

Gold Member
For every knife and everything you do! I can not be happier with your products and support. :)

I'm sure Rick and Rob and the Guys/Gals appreciate that. It's not often someone takes the time to express positive sentiment.

Nice you took the time. :)

I will tag along with that sentiment if I could. Outstanding products and customer service. Thanks for being awesome!

Absolutely "tag on". More the merrier, no limits on good news and positivity. (Yes that's a word, I looked it up)

For every knife and everything you do! I can not be happier with your products and support. :)

I will second that!

Also thanks to the ones in RED for being here so this little corner can be open and putting up with us knuckle heads.:thumbup:

Another cheers to the Hinderer crew, and our moderator RubiconSS.
I can't describe the pleasure, and satisfaction of carrying a Hinderer knife (and my Investigator pen too).
USA made with a vision of excellence in what they do. Partnering with Steel Flame is just icing on the cake for some great bling :)
Thank you again.

Please share some specific details so I can paint a picture in my mind exactly what you have experienced.Please share.....
Thank you,
salmonkiller

Back