Thank you to our line and tree workers!

Tensegrity

Platinum Member
We're getting hammered by second storm this week with >90mph gusts. The area is pretty messy but not catastrophic yet. Our property has been secured well over the years, and my fam and animals are safe, dry and warm.

I have to present my sincerest THANK YOU to all of the brother and sister line and tree workers doing what you do to keep families safe and the country's infrastructure intact.

Looking at you EMCEE EMCEE
and any others in this community.

Last night, like Tues, I've been up for >24hrs checking on the house, obsessively checking fire extinguishers and electric loads.... and throughout both times, these folks keep slinking by in their trucks, assessing and repairing, regardless of weather or hour.

Thank you for what you do Michael, and others!!!

Tensegrity Tensegrity , normally , folks just yell at us and complain about how long it’s taking to get the lights back on. 🤣 Thank you for the recognition. It means a lot to both myself and all those other crazy bastards out there freezing their balls off and dodging Thor’s wrath !

In all actuality, storms suck for everyone. However, for linehands, they’re exciting and profitable. We got another one coming this way and I’ll be glad to miss it. Momma and I are heading to Vegas !

I pray that you and your girls are able to stay safe and comfortable. Warmest regards brother Scott.

Michael

Thank them (us) when you see them out. They will appreciate it! (Not a line worker but I’m a storekeeper for two utilities that works storms with my guys). We had a mess this week and Monday is going to be even worse probably when it gets cold. Tree fell through a substation last night and we are having to back feed off a sub that is barely holding on. Supposed to be -4 Monday. Hoping they get it back up before the little station melts down.

Back