Thanks Holli for the ...... Mefo?

Today I recieved my satin finished Mr. MoFo, serial #58-#61. On the Customs Declaration the name of the sender was Holli. So here I thank Blade Babe for taking my order, the guys (Jerry included) who grinded the blades, and Holli who shipped it out.

I'm not sure is it just me, but on all 4 blades the markings are "Mr. MeFo" :confused: Yes my optometrist told me last year that I need bi-focal, but there is definitely something in the first letter "o". Help, please tell me that I don't need tir-focal now :eek:

MeFo!! :eek: You lucky bastid!! I wonder how many of those leaked out!! I bet those things will be worth extra!! :D

You have a MEFO !!!!! Send it to me, immediately! You have mail...;)

Lucky bastid!

So is there really a model called Mr. Mefo? Guys please don't pull my leg, I'm serious.

Gundy --

Ya gotta re-read barnaby's post. He doesn't have A Mr.MEFO, he's got FOUR Mr. MEFO's. :eek: :eek:

Oink, oink, oink, oink!

I just re-read it!!!!! 4!!!!

We have a new member for INFIHOG fellas!

Originally posted by gundy
I just re-read it!!!!! 4!!!!

We have a new member for INFIHOG fellas!

Not so fast G dingo, you gotta make a formal nomination, at least that is what the voices in my head are telling me. Now they say they want PB and J on wheat toast, damned voices!!!! I bet your ask for vegemite (sp)!

Barnaby,
Congrats !! :D:D

I wouldn't worry about it "MeFo" "MoFo" I'm not sure if they all look this way but it's the blade that counts. And these are all some rare ones. My prediction is that these things will really go up in price in the next 8-14 months.(if not sooner)

And consider this, if they are all marked this way then no big deal(everyone's blades are the same)
If only a few are marked this way then...cool, super-rare ;):D:D

I'm no INFIhog as I only have 6 Busse including these 4, and this is the first time that I've ever heard of Mefo. So are MeFO and MoFo exactly the same design but just a different name?

I supposed the INFIgod had too much CBL one night and decided to change the setting of the laser machine just for fun :)

I want...... Vegimite-mite-mite, it makes you bright-bright-bright, if eaten right-right-right, give meeeeeeeeee - VEGEMITE! (*insert kneeslide here*):)

Barnaby, do a search for the word MEFO, and all shall be revealed...I think you may be right, too much CBL and not enough lighting. I also heard that BB snuck into the room and had a go of some, these could very well be, the MEFO's!

you lucky SOB! i have only one marked MEFO and all mt wifes are MOFO!!

i guess you just got VERY lucky ordering when you did:)

what a lucky piglet... some oinks have all the luck:cool:

LOL!!
Congrats barnaby!:cool:

You're probably right about CBL being the culprit in the Mr. Mefo episode;)

I got a mefo too! But, only one, so if you could send me yours, they would keep mine company. But seriously, these are probably my favorite knives I have. I'm like gundy, the Mojos/Mofos are my favorite Busse knives.......and 4, damn!

Pig!:D

Why do I feel like vegemite all of a sudden......Oh my god!!!!!!! Vegemite and Mojos! I'm turning Australian!!!!!!!

:D :D

Sorry for all those who have the Mefo (myself included), the INFIgod has spoken, and I quote: 'They are "MoFos" by the way and just have an unusual font that makes the name look it says "MeFo"'.

Barnaby,
Not to worry.....you have 4 perfect MoFo's!! The only reason the MoFo's look like that is because of the design of the lettering. If you have anything else you're not sure about.....just throw me an email! Bussesales@bright.net

Hope you all enjoy your MoFo's!!

BB;)

OH MY GOD!!

YOU'RE BOTH WRONG!!:eek: :eek:

i just looked at mine with a 3x loop and i have a

MEFE.. :eek: :eek:

Back