Thanks to all for Subcom info . . .

I'd like to thank all of you who've posted info on the Subcoms in the past. When I heard about these knives, I - of course - headed over here to learn about them, and my searches of this forum gave me lots and lots of good info. I ordered two of the AUS 8 black knives from New Graham Knives (and thank you all for recommending them so often - what great service and prices! I'll be ordering from them from now on) - one for myself and one for my shooting partner's 40th BD present, and I'm just amazed at how much I like the Subcom.

Anyway, in this season of thanks, I'd like to thank all of you for your good information. Happy Thanksgiving, all! :)

I'd like to thank all of you who've posted info on the Subcoms in the past. When I heard about these knives, I - of course - headed over here to learn about them, and my searches of this forum gave me lots and lots of good info. I ordered two of the AUS 8 black knives from New Graham Knives (and thank you all for recommending them so often - what great service and prices! I'll be ordering from them from now on) - one for myself and one for my shooting partner's 40th BD present, and I'm just amazed at how much I like the Subcom.

Anyway, in this season of thanks, I'd like to thank all of you for your good information. Happy Thanksgiving, all! :)

Aloha Erich,

Allow me to echo your thanks to all those who have posted about the SUBCOM Folder and all it's Variants. Without guys like these, the SFV's would NOT be the success that they have become!;)

Mahalo for your kind words Erich, and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.:thumbup:

God bless and take care:cool:

Back