That wicked stare...

Bapple

Gold Member
Check out this wicked stare from a Steel Flame skull filler with tritium inserts in the eyes....o boy...:thumbup:

BA15051_zps19628603.jpg

Oh. I thought this was going to be about when the wife sees another box being put on the front porch.

Ha, you guys haven't figured out how to get around the wife yet? Come on, gotta step up your game lol! :eek:

Look into my eyes..... Haha! Badass amigo! On the satin custom... Mmm mmm!!

Ha, you guys haven't figured out how to get around the wife yet? Come on, gotta step up your game lol! :eek:
I'm waiting in front, smoking a cigar, hoping to head off the mail lady before she reaches the door. Super nice touch with the tritium inserts.

I like the tritium vile behind the eyes, it's not a new idea but does seem to be a neat option for those so inclined.

Oh. I thought this was going to be about when the wife sees another box being put on the front porch.

hahaha :D

i am still trying to figure out a way to sneak my incoming xm18 past my girlfriend... - she doesnt take much interest when i want to show her a new knife - but sure recognizes any new ones to get mad at me... :foot:

Haha. I told my wife it's either a knife here and there or a Harley. Now she signs for my packages and fully supports my purchases (within reason ;)) haha.

Haha. I told my wife it's either a knife here and there or a Harley. Now she signs for my packages and fully supports my purchases (within reason ;)) haha.

i gotta find something like that :D - unfortunately she is already like: get rid of that car etc. ... :D aah life is hard :foot:

That worked until I was semi-retired. Just headed off the mail lady right now...Spanto in hand while puffing on a nice strong, peppery Nicaraguan. Not so bad.

image.jpg

I laugh.. I was sitting here reading some stuff online and came across an article on statins (cholesterol lowering drugs) and came across the inevitable list of things you are supposed to start DOing and the one for Stop DOing - of course Quit Smoking (including Cigars) was on the list (not sure if it was start Quitting or stop Smoking) but anyway - I was smoking a nice LaGloria Cubana typeR at the time.
Nice Cigar - I finished it so, I'm dead I guess. :)
Oh Well.

Love the Skull filler Tab with the wicked eyes BTW

Back