Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realized post may not have been completely appropriate and removed it.

Last edited:
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

The xxxxxxx G10 EDC D3V imaged below is for sale at cost, $xxx plus $xx shipping (CONUS only), including standard vertical kydex sheath. The others are not for sale.

I only communicate via pm's for security reasons, so I only look to pm's to determine the buyer (not posts in this thread) and to answer questions. If you don't use Blade Forum's private messaging, you won't be able to purchase, since that's the only place I disclose my Paypal address.

First unqualified pm stating "I'll buy it for $XXX total" gets it, provided Paypal payment (the only approved form of payment) follows within 24 hrs thereafter.

PLEASE - NO offers to purchase on the others. No other CPKs for sale. I'm one over my limit, the only reason this one is being sold. However, trades (CPKs only) will occasionally be considered or offered.

large.jpg

Last edited:
Still looking for my first LC and wondering if anyone would be interested in a trade for a used but not abused Gossman BBT in 3V. Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks.

I posted earlier that I'm looking to trade into a D2 EDC. I'm also open to buying one outright.

I have a FK in 3V that I would like to sell for SPF paypal net. This is exactly what I paid.

Through the generosity of other forum members I ended up with two FKs.... but I really only need one and would like to pass this one on to a new owner who will use it more.

This is the 3v version. I don't think it has ever been used. It came with tan scales, but I changed them to this green g10.

I will ship USPS priority the day after I get funds. PM with any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
ALL FINISHED UP - NOTHING LEFT!!

I have a new Field Knife in Forest Green w/sheath, identical to the one in post #233 above (having been priced at $xxx prior to deletion) - but in D3V - that I would trade to someone who might happen to have an extra, unused D3V Light Chopper in brown or tan micarta, with or without standard sheath. Actually, any solid color micarta or solid color G10 handle would probably do. I'll trade cost to cost, ie, make up the original cost difference in cash or other product, if desired.

I'm paring down the number of duplicates in this model, with this now the only CPK available, but need to add one Light Chopper, thus the trade request. Please don't ask to purchase, as I almost never will sell a knife.

I only communicate via pm's for security reasons, so I only look to pm's to determine who hits the trade exactly right first (not posts in this thread) and to answer questions. If you don't use Blade Forum's private messaging, we won't be able to trade or communicate, since that's the only place I disclose my Paypal address for funds transfer of any difference, or answer questions. And please don't expect any replies to pm's in the mornings before 8am pacific.

Last edited:
I have a new Field Knife in Forest Green w/sheath, identical to the one in post #233 above (having been priced at $$$ prior to deletion) - but in D3V - that I would trade to someone who might happen to have an extra, unused D3V Light Chopper in brown or tan micarta, with or without standard sheath. Actually, any solid color micarta or solid color G10 handle would probably do. I'll trade cost to cost, ie, make up the original cost difference in cash or other product, if desired.

I'm paring down the number of duplicates in this model, with this now the only CPK available, but need to add one Light Chopper, thus the trade request. Please don't ask to purchase, as I almost never will sell a knife.

I only communicate via pm's for security reasons, so I only look to pm's to determine who hits the trade exactly right first (not posts in this thread) and to answer questions. If you don't use Blade Forum's private messaging, we won't be able to trade or communicate, since that's the only place I disclose my Paypal address for funds transfer of any difference, or answer questions. And please don't expect any replies to pm's in the mornings before 8am pacific.

Perhaps you should mind your own business. If the OP of post #233 wanted his price visible he wouldn't have edited his post after the sale. Have a bit of respect for others.
Nathan had us all on the honor system... some just need a bit of honor skills.

Perhaps you should mind your own business. If the OP of post #233 wanted his price visible he wouldn't have edited his post after the sale. Have a bit of respect for others.
Nathan had us all on the honor system... some just need a bit of honor skills.

Get over yourself.

Get over yourself.

What betzner did is extremely rude. It is very much frowned upon to quote someone's OP with the price still posted in the regular exchange, and what betzner did is no different. I'm sure the buyer doesn't appreciate it, either. I sure wouldn't.

Sent from my iPhone using magic

Last edited:
Chill everyone...please... Let's keep this forum friendly please fellas, or eventually it will head downhill and be ruined. Let's not blow things out of proportion.

Chill everyone...please... Let's keep this forum friendly please fellas, or eventually it will head downhill and be ruined. Let's not blow things out of proportion.

You are right...if I don't have anything nice to say...
My apologies to the group. Carry on fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back