The CPK Feedback Thread: Buy/Sell/Trade

Jsega51

Gold Member
It’s a great thing to have a CPK knife exchange thread here in the CPK subforum. It gives us the opportunity to make deals within the community without the traffic of the general exchange forum. That being said, when deals are made within that thread, feedback ratings and comments aren’t able to be exchanged. There’s a couple of threads for expressing love toward the CPK members but I figured this one could be used just for exchange feedback.

If you’re a new member and you just acquired your first CPK in the CPK BST thread or if you’ve been around a while and purchased many, feel free to leave your feedback here when a new deal has been made and completed to the satisfaction of both parties 👍🏻.

* I know there’s the possibility for some neutral or negative reviews. If so, please remember to keep it civil!

Last edited:
I went through my deals in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread and see that I purchased my first CPK on Feb.14th ‘21 from Burton Knut Burton Knut , and my last was a purchase that just arrived today from - SpyderMan - - SpyderMan - . In between, there’s been purchases from many others, nandok nandok , SwarthyGnome SwarthyGnome , madcap_magician madcap_magician , and TommyGun56 TommyGun56 . All transactions have been smooth with great communication and no issues!

- SpyderMan - - SpyderMan - deal completed on 9/29/22 when I received a beautiful EDC2. Great packaging job and it shipped from Canada with no issues making it to me in WNY. The knife was perfectly described and Jamie even sent me a message saying that it was out for delivery. That’s a great detail, actually checking to make sure the knife made it safe. Thank you!!

I've done business with a bunch of guys who frequent the forum and great experiences all.

yoko yoko was a great seller.

D de-wol was a great buyer.

Great experience buying from S shreddingaxes recently as well.

Have done several purchases from - SpyderMan - - SpyderMan - and good experiences every time.

Bought a couple EDCs from V vxd and it was a very positive transaction.

Sold a BFK to robp robp recently and it was a good transaction, he is somewhat local to me, hoping we can meet up some time!

Apologies if I'm leaving anyone off - I've had nothing but great experiences buying / selling in the CPK group so if you need a vouch and we've done business please let me know!

oldmanwilly oldmanwilly was great to deal with.

He frequents the forum often, and noted that I had commented on wanting to get a CPK a few times.

He actually reached out to me and offered to sell one to me, which was very thoughtful.

The communication was clear and timely, the shipping fast, and he did an fantastic job with the packaging.

For his part, MolokaiRider MolokaiRider was a pleasure to deal with. Communication and logistics were a breeze. The rascal even paid more than the asking price to help cover shipping and fees. I would not hesitate to deal with him again in the future.

Beyond being satisfied with the sale, I was glad to help Molokai get his first CPK. I should probably apologize for introducing him to the CoCKs* Club, since his wallet won't ever recover, but I think it's nice to bring another member into the fold.

*Collectors of Carothers Knives

It’s a great thing to have a CPK knife exchange thread here in the CPK subforum. It gives us the opportunity to make deals within the community without the traffic of the general exchange forum. That being said, when deals are made within that thread, feedback ratings and comments aren’t able to be exchanged. There’s a couple of threads for expressing love toward the CPK members but I figured this one could be used just for exchange feedback.

If you’re a new member and you just acquired your first CPK in the CPK BST thread or if you’ve been around a while and purchased many, feel free to leave your feedback here when a new deal has been made and completed to the satisfaction of both parties 👍🏻.

* I know there’s the possibility for some neutral or negative reviews. If so, please remember to keep it civil!
Yesssss! Most excellent idea! Regarding civility, I'm sure it'll be fine; this community is solid and we do a good job of housekeeping. (Fingers crossed, knocking on wood!)

As far as my recent dealings in the CPK B/S/T thread, I would do business again with Jsega51 Jsega51 and H HKP7K3 without hesitation!

Back